Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Addax Tactical
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Addax Tactical Hosted by Addax

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2013, 8:19 AM

Default My experience with Addax

Just wanted to let people know how fantastic Lale and the crew at Addax Tactical have been with me.

I purchased a lower receiver from the Calguns group buy last year and it took me awhile to pick up because we moved and law school started. They hold the part and didn't pressure me only sending me friendly reminders.

Recently they handled a gun buy transaction from a private party (w/o me present and shipping it to my ffl) and charged me a rock bottom price. Considering that I've only purchased a lower (they probably didn't make much on that) and I'm basically a new customer I was amazed how well they treated me because we just don't see that level of customer service anymore! Thank you for renewing my faith Addax, I will be buying much more and will recommend you to everyone I know.

Jesse