Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 11-02-2013, 5:27 PM

Default Four Glock 17 Magazine Rebuild Parts Kits In Temecula

I have four 9mm model 17 rebuild kits that I will sell in one lot for one price. Three are all steel aftermarket and one is oem 17 round Austrian.

Of the three all steel aftermarket mag kits, one is 17 rounds and has no wear marks on the body. The other two all steel magazines are a little over an inch longer. My guess is that they hold around 20 rounds, but it's just a guess. The two larger units also have zero wear on the outside of the bodies.

No promises on the performance of the aftermarket mags. The springs are stiff, but the followers seem a little sticky in the bodies of the larger two. Some dry lube will probably make all the difference, but I don't want anyone to be possibly disappointed later. The aftermarket 17 round kit seems fine.

The oem Glock 17 round mag with the "Austria" mark beneath the Glock name is in excellent condition with no wear, scuffs, or marks on the body or the bottom of the baseplate. It looks like new, just like the others.

The mags will be in individual baggies for each kit, with the bodies, springs, baseplates and followers enclosed in each.

All four for $100 cash, face-to-face only. I am located in Temecula 92592, and will meet you near the freeway.

(sorry about the lack of photos)

Thanks

Last edited by 1GunFun; 11-03-2013 at 9:00 AM..
Old 11-03-2013, 9:02 AM

Default Price dropped to $75 for all four.

All four are now $75

Thanks
Old 11-17-2013, 7:58 PM

Default mags

I am interested in the mags, I love in San Fernando valley would u consider shipping or how far could u travel
Old 12-02-2013, 9:31 PM

Hello.

I saw your post about the G17 mags for sale. Are they still available? I live Down in SD and would drive up or meet you somewhere in the area.
craigevans872@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GunFun View Post
All four are now $75

Thanks