Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 10-11-2013, 9:03 PM

Default Advise on buying a 1st M4

I just wanted get some advise on getting my 1st m4?Thinking on Daniel Defense either v2 or v3 i am leaning more on v3 for the medium gas length for less recoil also later will install optics scope which would be a very decent one that's not that expensive below $475 I am planning to use it as a range & tactical training also as a SD rifle. Now that sb374 is vetoed should i not worry for supply & demand now?
P.S.
Also i am suppose to pick up a new handgun from Riflegear will this effect my 30 days new purchase when i get a m4?Sorry for all the questions but i am still learning especially on the M4's
thank you
Hector
Old 10-18-2013, 2:13 PM
Vendor/Retailer

One purchase in 30 days is for handguns only, so a long gun purchase will not be affected by a handgun purchase, or vice versa.

Supply on DD rifles is really not a problem right now. The M4v3 is definitely a more popular model than the M4v2 due to the longer rail and gas system. If you want a red dot sight I would suggest looking at the Aimpoint Pro. If you want a something with variable magnification the Leupold Mark AR is in your price range as well.

www.riflegear.com
Old 10-20-2013, 11:31 PM

Default m4 choice

I have a spikes tactical assassin that I have in dros at your shop last wk but I am debating if I should have gotten the DD v5LW or maybe noveske n4 light recce 16" low profile.Which one has the better reliability &accuracy?
Thanks
Old 10-21-2013, 11:23 PM

I would think they're all pretty damn reliable and accurate. Accuracy- It depends on your application (target shooting, precision shooting, competition?). If 99% of your shooting involves sitting going to a range to target shoot, any one of your choices will do just fine. IMO, the Spike's Black Assassin is a pretty sweet set-up: light-weight handguard, Dynacomp muzzle brake, hard-lubed fire control group, Nickel boron bolt carrier group, T-2 buffer assy... You really don't have to "upgrade" anything on this rifle.
Old 10-22-2013, 9:32 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpd777 View Post
I have a spikes tactical assassin that I have in dros at your shop last wk but I am debating if I should have gotten the DD v5LW or maybe noveske n4 light recce 16" low profile.Which one has the better reliability &accuracy?
Thanks
You really can't go wrong either way. Those are all great choices, so it is really personal preference at that point.

Thank you for your business!

-Team RG

www.riflegear.com
Old 10-22-2013, 11:31 AM

Default m4 choice

Thank you for your
Respones I will have to go ti your shop to check the others ones & see how they feel & how heavy they are so many choices
Thanks again