Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-28-2008, 8:29 PM
dshortone's Avatar
dshortone dshortone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: WI
Posts: 696
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default SOLD

I've got a Glock 21 for sale. It's a second generation Glock (1st for the 21), so it doesn't have the finger grooves, nor the accessory rail. I've compared these side-to-side to the newest generation Glock 21's and it feels about the same as the 21SF. This holds a nice advantage to those of us who find the new, non-SF 21's to be a bit big.

Included in this is:
-the original Glock "tupperware" case (and slightly used cleaning kit)
-two factory ten round mags
-Advantage Arms .22lr conversion kit with two magazines
-extra guide rod and recoil spring (still on the original though!)
-two kydex holsters (one paddle and one belt)
-one kydex magazine pouch

I'm setting the price at $600. I'm not willing to part it out at this point. At this point, I'm also NOT interested in trades.

Pics will be posted in the next two days when I have my camera back.

Location is San Gabriel Valley. I'll PPT at Gunrunner's, Turner's West Covina, or ask, and I'll see what I can arrange.

Last edited by dshortone; 06-23-2008 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: location left out
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-28-2008, 9:05 PM
f4tweet's Avatar
f4tweet f4tweet is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 1,991
iTrader: 131 / 100%
Default

PM sent.
__________________
"We're surrounded, that simplifies our problem". -Chesty Puller
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-29-2008, 11:07 PM
dshortone's Avatar
dshortone dshortone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: WI
Posts: 696
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

BTT
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-30-2008, 7:02 AM
DeeL2003's Avatar
DeeL2003 DeeL2003 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Corona
Posts: 296
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

How did you like the .22 conversion kit? Any problems with it firing consistenly? I was thinking about getting one for my 21SF. Just found out about these AA kits.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-30-2008, 5:45 PM
dshortone's Avatar
dshortone dshortone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: WI
Posts: 696
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeL2003 View Post
How did you like the .22 conversion kit? Any problems with it firing consistenly? I was thinking about getting one for my 21SF. Just found out about these AA kits.
When I use good ammo, it works excellently! CCI mini-mag's work well. The Golden Bullets (a suggested ammo, in addition to the CCI's), I have some misfires, but the rim is dimpled, so I think it's just cheap ammo that's the issue. I love the conversion, and that's the reason I've kept my Glock for an extra year, otherwise the gun itself is just to big for me.

I've looked into going to a 21SF, and the conversion fits on the 21SF frame, BUT make sure that your mag catch isn't ambi. They are coming out with a version of the magazines for the ambi soon.

Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-30-2008, 6:00 PM
DeeL2003's Avatar
DeeL2003 DeeL2003 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Corona
Posts: 296
iTrader: 11 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshortone View Post
When I use good ammo, it works excellently! CCI mini-mag's work well. The Golden Bullets (a suggested ammo, in addition to the CCI's), I have some misfires, but the rim is dimpled, so I think it's just cheap ammo that's the issue. I love the conversion, and that's the reason I've kept my Glock for an extra year, otherwise the gun itself is just to big for me.

I've looked into going to a 21SF, and the conversion fits on the 21SF frame, BUT make sure that your mag catch isn't ambi. They are coming out with a version of the magazines for the ambi soon.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, the 21SF I'm getting will have the ambi release. One more question, how's the accuracy on the conversion kit.? I keep hearing about not getting the kits due to reliability and accuracy problems compared to dedicated .22's
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-30-2008, 6:17 PM
dshortone's Avatar
dshortone dshortone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: WI
Posts: 696
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeL2003 View Post
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, the 21SF I'm getting will have the ambi release. One more question, how's the accuracy on the conversion kit.? I keep hearing about not getting the kits due to reliability and accuracy problems compared to dedicated .22's
Accuracy can leave something to be desired, but I'm also not a spectacular shooter to begin with. That could totally be me. The reliability in my situation at least, is excellent, minus the issues with the cheap ammo.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-01-2008, 10:00 PM
dshortone's Avatar
dshortone dshortone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: WI
Posts: 696
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

BTT
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:07 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.