Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Diego Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2013, 5:06 PM

Default C3 Leader to Co-host 1170AM Garage Hour @ 7PM 8/21

Co-Hosting tonight’s Garage Hour with Justin Fort is our favorite San Diego C3 Leader “MANPANTS”!!!

Tonight at 7PM on 1170AM "Manpants" will be co-hosting "The Garage Hour" with Justin Fort to go over a plethora of topics including but not limited to the usual “Guns, Cars, Beer, etc” and expanding into the Second Amendment/Gun Rights.

Along with our favorite C3 Leader, the team from "The Bullet Points" will also be in the studio with Justin and Manpants. If you don't know them they are team dedicated to the review, testing, and information regarding firearms. We've had a few chances to meet with them at our gunshoots. They are stand-up and extremely knowledgeable guys!

A special guest will be joining them tonight at some point as well! Assemblyman Jones will be calling into the show to chat it up with Justin and the folks at the studio.

Don't forget to tune in, show your support, and maybe just maybe learn something new! (I know I have listening to these guys.)

1170AM "The Garage Hour" with Justin Fort
Saturdays at 6PM (normal schedule)

Last edited by KMod; 09-21-2013 at 5:24 PM.. Reason: Adding info, fixing grammar
Old 09-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Veteran Member

Only if I had an AM radio at work.

"Yo buddy, you still alive?" -Larry "Pixy" Foulke

Quote:
Originally Posted by FremontJames View Post
XenosAce, San Diego's finest drunk wrasslin' tranny 'snatchin security guard.
Old 09-22-2013, 8:09 AM

Could stream it. I heard radio and or the KCBQ.com website. Unfortunately due to the game the show was pushed back and then pushed back again. There was about 30 mins of airtime left after that.

Calguns Community Chapters (C3) - San Diego
Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenewgun87 View Post
Bro, do you even operate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPlink View Post
If you suck with irons you will suck with optics. The difference is the aimpoint will allow you to suck faster and a scope will give you a closer look at how much you suck.