Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Curio & Relic/Black Powder
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Curio & Relic/Black Powder Curio & Relics and Black Powder Firearms, Old School shooting fun!

Old 09-11-2013, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbossman View Post
Oh.... I dunno. $300 maybe?
BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh....

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Requiro Pax Sed Praeparo Nam Bellum
Old 09-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTABIKER View Post
yes for now you can shoot it if you register it, you will not be able to sell it or give it to your kids though. how do you feel about destroying that beautiful piece of history. and with their solid hold of the state government in the near future they WILL flat out BAN them.
People we are 1 judge away on the Supreme court from loosing all our gun rights in every state. bank on it. if you do not think so i feel sorry for you.
Again, I don't disagree, but what are the alternatives? The law's been all but passed. Don't register? Then not only can your kids not use it, but neither can you. I vote pro gun, and I have no sway over supreme court choices whatsoever.
I'm doing what I can here, but there's only so much we can do when our government doesn't give a **** what we think.
IF I register it, and IF I don't leave the state by then (which I definitely will), I'd sell it out of state before I let this corrupt government take anything of mine.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Calguns Addict

so i guess we just take it. if these were good laws that really helped crime i would accept it. it just bothers me that the law is just to keep honest gun owners for enjoying our hobby. are criminals going to obey gun laws .they are trampling the constitution and getting away with it.
Old 09-11-2013, 5:36 PM
Veteran Member

It bothers me too, a LOT. Some people on here who know me know that I take my rights very seriously. I'm not laying down about this, but I just don't see what can be done. Register and use, and take with me out of state eventually, or don't register, hide away, and take with me out of state eventually.
The votes are cast. I've been contacting Brown several times a day about this, and spreading the word to all of my friends to do the same, but I'm also preparing for the probable reality.
Old 09-11-2013, 7:48 PM
Calguns Addict

the state has been in a decline for a long time. people just work hard and try to maintain the best life they can. it was and is a slow decline . they will bleed the honest hard working people to the point something will happen.but to late. all i think about is moving to Prescott AZ , or some other small town in the foothills. i was born here in 1947 and have grown to hate what the crazies have done to this Beautiful state. in the 50s & 60s it was heaven on earth.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:12 PM

So, maybe it's a bit nicer than a shooter, but just picked this pretty bit up today. Came with the mag pouch, 3 mags, sling, oiler... And a reproduction paratrooper stock. Not sure I'll keep the stock as Komifornia would disapprove of it. Paid a full $1k. It's an inland with 10-44 inland barrel, which is in awesome shape.

Barely visible stock cartouche.

Last edited by jthesby; 09-21-2013 at 10:27 PM..
Old 09-23-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
Again, I don't disagree, but what are the alternatives? The law's been all but passed. Don't register? Then not only can your kids not use it, but neither can you. I vote pro gun, and I have no sway over supreme court choices whatsoever.
I'm doing what I can here, but there's only so much we can do when our government doesn't give a **** what we think.
IF I register it, and IF I don't leave the state by then (which I definitely will), I'd sell it out of state before I let this corrupt government take anything of mine.
Many experienced estate planning attorneys (myself included) believe that if a firearm were to be registered to a valid gun trust, the trust maker and their subsequent trustees and beneficiaries would be able to continue to use and enjoy the trust assets.

Worth looking into if you haven't already.

TLCGunTrust@gmail.com
Nothing I post here constitutes legal advice, nor can it establish an attorney/client relationship.