Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Ladies Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ladies Forum A place for our female Calgunners to discuss, share and interact without the 'excess attention' sometimes found in online forums.

Old 09-13-2013, 8:09 AM

Default Seperating the Boys from the men

Post a picture of some random funny picture of a guys butt, wearing teenage mutant ninja turtle undies and watch the show.

They can bearly handle themselves LOL

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...rchid=32847454
Old 09-13-2013, 4:23 PM
Cat-in-a-Box
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

link doesn't work.....must have really ticked someone off......

"Her hands, her comfort, her confidence, her choice.", Mr K re buying a gun for a woman.

Gun Control:
"The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt
Old 09-13-2013, 7:00 PM

Try this one

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=822182
Old 09-13-2013, 7:39 PM

That one worked and my 2 were added on the thread!
Old 09-13-2013, 9:17 PM

Goofballs. I love the double-standard from all of the guys who are posting their complaints about the picture.

BK
Old 09-13-2013, 11:47 PM

Me too
Old 09-13-2013, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickshooter View Post
That one worked and my 2 were added on the thread!
I posted the wonder women panties for them lol well it was a link to all kinds of WW panties.
Old 09-14-2013, 8:49 AM
Cat-in-a-Box

at least Mr K gets it!
and I left a post......

"Her hands, her comfort, her confidence, her choice.", Mr K re buying a gun for a woman.

Gun Control:
"The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt
Old 10-02-2013, 1:35 AM
Calguns Addict

Location: Currently in a shanty I made in the river bottom by Eastvale.

Although funny. I just realized that I have now been given my access to the off topic forum back.

I posted there about racoons, but I will go delete the post.

Please folks, remember that EVEN THOUGH the rules state that any nudity or anything that might even be CLOSE to pg-13 should be posted as a link. I found out from the head janitor himself that EVEN THOUGH those were the rules posted, my links to photos that I truly believed followed those rules still offended him and he banned me for I guess it was a 30 day ban. That or a mod has lifted it but it has been about a month or so.

So, good job for being able to take a funny pic and share it with fellow calgunners, but just be careful because ANYTHING that could even be CLOSE to a NSFW photo should not even be REFERENCED in a link. Sad. Oh, and WHATEVER you do, CERTAINLY do NOT tell the guy he has sand in his vagina... Oh that really pisses him off...
This is a PSA.

Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...

Author of the NY Times Best Selling book: How to Cheat and Win Like a Pro at Solitaire
Old 10-02-2013, 1:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilly View Post
Although funny. I just realized that I have now been given my access to the off topic forum back.

Please folks, remember that EVEN THOUGH the rules state that any nudity or anything that might even be CLOSE to pg-13 should be posted as a link. I found out from the head janitor himself that EVEN THOUGH those were the rules posted, my links to photos that I truly believed followed those rules still offended him and he banned me for I guess it was a 30 day ban. That or a mod has lifted it but it has been about a month or so.

So, good job for being able to take a funny pic and share it with fellow calgunners, but just be careful because ANYTHING that could even be CLOSE to a NSFW photo should not even be REFERENCED in a link. Sad. Oh, and WHATEVER you do, CERTAINLY do NOT tell the guy he has sand in his vagina... Oh that really pisses him off...
This is a PSA.

that reminds me of a joke!
why did cavemen drag women by their hair???
because if you drag them by their feet they fill up with dirt!!

to anyone about to judge upon me about lady-like or not...it is funny and you know it!
Old 10-02-2013, 3:33 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickshooter View Post
that reminds me of a joke!
why did cavemen drag women by their hair???
because if you drag them by their feet they fill up with dirt!!

to anyone about to judge upon me about lady-like or not...it is funny and you know it!

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugerDevil666 View Post
No more stupid threads. you have my word
Quote:
Rule 1 I'll admit I'm a jerk when I post stupid thread.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmut Shmacher View Post
I'll do the picking.. Name wise .. if you don't mind...
Formerly lugerdevil666
Old 10-02-2013, 9:52 AM
Calguns Addict

Don't get your panties in a bunch?
Old 10-10-2013, 12:53 PM

Quote:

This is a PSA.
Great PSA lol
Old 10-10-2013, 1:09 PM

Quote:

This is a PSA.
Start your own sight with this clear vision you seem to have of the "right" way to do it.

Let us know when you are up and running...oh and don't worry if it seems slow at first, we will be there soon, I promise.
Old 10-12-2013, 3:17 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofWWIIDI View Post
+1

I do not usually hang out in here (Oh I dunno, maybe because it is for GIRLS perhaps?) but the attitudes here are certainly better then in other sub forums...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptusa View Post
Start your own sight with this clear vision you seem to have of the "right" way to do it.

Let us know when you are up and running...oh and don't worry if it seems slow at first, we will be there soon, I promise.
I actually DID think of that after rethinking my options if I were to have been banned completely. I mean, yeah you can always make another name/user but I should not have to do that and it is wrong.

I have been thinking though that it WOULD be funny to have a place to go and be a semi-social butterfly and be able to post ANY picz you want and share them with friends/other users and not get *****ed at and slapped around for it... Maybe after I get my own site configured I will add in a forum section and allow folks to have fun.

Author of the NY Times Best Selling book: How to Cheat and Win Like a Pro at Solitaire
Old 10-12-2013, 7:06 AM
Cat-in-a-Box

[QUOTE=stilly;12521248................I do not usually hang out in here (Oh I dunno, maybe because it is for GIRLS perhaps?) but the attitudes here are certainly better then in other sub forums.........................[/QUOTE]

OMG, that's a first! you have no idea how many male calgunners resent this sub forum.

Gun Control:
Old 10-12-2013, 9:49 AM

I really don't think it is resent, maybe they are just jelly.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:22 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I only read the first few posts.

The double standard is really funny.
WTB: multiautomatic ghost gun with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Must include shoulder thing that goes up. Memberships/Affiliations: CERT, ARRL ARES, NRA Patron Member, HRC, CGN/CGSSA, Cal-FFL
Old 10-13-2013, 10:31 AM

Jesus.... that thread went bad pretty quickly.

I think it's hilarious because an ex got me a set of spongebob, family guy, and pirates of the carribean boxers because they were ridiculous. Joke's on her, they're comfortable and I wear them from time to time.
Come ON. They will charge you for the KY jelly btw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munny$hot View Post
I love French rifles most "Brand new only dropped once"
Old 10-13-2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy91 View Post
Jesus.... that thread went bad pretty quickly.

I think it's hilarious because an ex got me a set of spongebob, family guy, and pirates of the carribean boxers because they were ridiculous. Joke's on her, they're comfortable and I wear them from time to time.
Good for you. Nothing wrong with anyone wanting to keep their sense of humor
Old 10-16-2013, 12:28 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by movie zombie View Post
OMG, that's a first! you have no idea how many male calgunners resent this sub forum.
Wow.
Sad.

This is MY observation regarding women, guns and guys.

Guys like to be guys when they are with friends and at work. Many like to throw farts at each other, crop dust, make rude comments and just make fun of things and joke around. Toilet humor is always funny for some reason.
Guns are well, guns are oily and greasy and carbony and thus kinda like hot rods that guys like to play with and tinker on (I said TINKER, not TINKLE!)

AS SOON as a woman enters the area/mix, ANYTHING we do can be considered harassment (at work) and thus ALL fun is gone. Many guys have a hard time trying to be guys around guys and girls/coed groups. I believe because NOW the guys are trying to compete for the women (usually) in one form or another.

Then you get calguns. Guys may stay away from this sub forum because well, because there are gIrLs here and they can;t have fun, they have to compete and try to hook up... Other guys may be mad because Well, MAYBE they think that if there gets to be enough girls, they can spill over into other forums and then rain on the parade by reporting offensive comments that most other guys would not do.

I will stop here. This was JUST an observation. I always stayed out of here because well, it says LADIES, not Stillys or guys or coed. But then one night I was looking for more forums to explore and I was like, HEY, I can READ, just will not post... Then I saw others that I recognized and they were posting, SO I decided to post too.

I am actually neutral on the subject. I think it is funny though how even at CALGUNS there are groups that rag on other groups and the folks that you might expect to be serious actually act like a bunch of gossip girls themselves...

Anyways :\ I usually joke around and mess with folks, but I have found it hard to do that here just because I am waiting for the bird to pop out of nowhere and ban me for making a rude comment or vulgar reference and that gives him a reason to ban me for life... :\ :flickcig:

I have wondered though, if enough guys came here and read and posted (because it does not say NO GUYS ALLOWED) would it REALLY be considered a ladies' forum anymore?

Still, it is nice to relax and get away from the sausage fest of jackasses, attention whores and drama queens in the OT forum and possibly gather more of an understanding on how the opposite sex thinks and posts at times... :\

Last edited by stilly; 10-16-2013 at 12:33 AM..
Old 10-16-2013, 1:23 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Maybe we could call it a co-Ed forum!

Sorry ladies I had to say it.

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!
Quote:
No more stupid threads. you have my word
Quote:
Rule 1 I'll admit I'm a jerk when I post stupid thread.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmut Shmacher View Post
I'll do the picking.. Name wise .. if you don't mind...
Formerly lugerdevil666
Old 10-16-2013, 1:27 AM

Last edited by ConfucianScholar; 10-16-2013 at 1:30 AM.. Reason: some things are better left unsaid.
Old 10-16-2013, 3:10 AM
Veteran Member

Red face

At the University of New Joisey @ Durham (Duke), they separate the men from the boys with... a crowbar!

Sooo
... HOW'D that RINO work out for ya'... AGAIN!
Old 10-16-2013, 7:06 AM
Cat-in-a-Box

stilly, guys are welcome in this forum that Mr K created so that the sausage fest could continue in OT and elsewhere. it is a place the women of calguns can come and interact with women and men w/o having to worry about leg humpers, women haters, rude comments, etc. that we guard it against the OT mentality is known.

there are several guys that come here that respect the rules and participate just fine. there are some that come in here with "attitude" and they don't do so well.

as in all things here at calguns this is Mr K's house and his rules. that we hit the mod button to make sure those rules are enforced is a given.

I don't think you're going to have any problems here and I think will always be welcome.

so, where's that recipe? I created a thread and I hope you found it.

Gun Control:
Old 10-16-2013, 5:19 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by movie zombie View Post
stilly, guys are welcome in this forum that Mr K created so that the sausage fest could continue in OT and elsewhere. it is a place the women of calguns can come and interact with women and men w/o having to worry about leg humpers, women haters, rude comments, etc. that we guard it against the OT mentality is known.

there are several guys that come here that respect the rules and participate just fine. there are some that come in here with "attitude" and they don't do so well.

as in all things here at calguns this is Mr K's house and his rules. that we hit the mod button to make sure those rules are enforced is a given.

I don't think you're going to have any problems here and I think will always be welcome.

so, where's that recipe? I created a thread and I hope you found it.
LoL.

Yes. I know it belongs to Special K... I have NEVER pulled a "1A right to POST!" here and do not ever plan to. I think it is funny how some folks quickly forget where they are, (or in my case where they are) and get all crazy and think they own the place. Glad to see that nobody is afraid to push the button here.

Yes yes, that recipe. I have some business to tend to, but I will post SOMETHING tonight.

How about a cajon beef tenderloin rub that you can use on all kinds of cuts of beef? (I have to find my chicken tikka masala pdf file...)

Old 10-16-2013, 6:00 PM
Cat-in-a-Box

oh, I like the "Special K" designation!

glad to hear you're going to find that pdf file......

Gun Control:
Old 10-16-2013, 9:20 PM

Wat receipe link/post or what ever?????
Old 10-16-2013, 11:26 PM
Calguns Addict

:flickcig: :\

Old 10-17-2013, 3:31 AM
Calguns Addict

A man signals, as he has a plan to get somewhere, while TRYING NOT TO HOLD UP/CREATE TRAFFIC.

A boy bobs and weaves, signal-free, not really caring if a car is coming in the lane he is skirting.

Boys drive after smoking a doobie, holding up traffic by going too slow, and/or bobbing and weaving on a straight road (mozey-left...mozey-right).