Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > The Appleseed Project
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Appleseed Project The Revolutionary War Veterans Association

Old 09-09-2013, 8:09 PM
CGSSA Leader

Exclamation Back to school blues? Come on up to Burro this weekend

Howdy folks,

It's that time of year again. Weather's starting to cool off, everybody back from summer vacation -- and the best time of the year to be on the line. So it's time for our Fall session of Appleseed at Burro Canyon.

We're doing the first of three classes this weekend, September 14th and 15th. We'll have our own bay up at North 2. It'll be a nice long weekend, plenty of time to learn everything you always wanted to know about target shooting, but were afraid to ask.

Sign up here, and since we've got the whole bay feel free to bring a friend at the last minute. I'll even bring a couple of my own special toys (Not telling, but think CMP and beyond!) to play with on Sunday.

Also, don't forget next month October 19 and 20 we're doing the All the Way to 100 Meters Advanced Appleseed! And back again in November, on 16th and 17th to close out the year at Burro. Feel free to post or message me with any questions.

Ask me about Appleseed! Send a PM or see me in the Appleseed subforum.

Last edited by as_rocketman; 09-09-2013 at 8:14 PM..