Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 09-07-2013, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubermcoupe View Post
Awesome!

NRA Member
Old 09-07-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokopelli View Post

Do it for Ron.

Ron would have invaded Kalifornia and liberated it for Free Californian's. Our first job's program would be converting Sacramento into a prison.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
- Thomas Paine, The Crisis
Old 09-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Bacon makes it better
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by totus44 View Post
Ron would have invaded Kalifornia and liberated it for Free Californian's. Our first job's program would be converting Sacramento into a prison.
hmmm. http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1989/Re...4109a1a1dfddec

Quote:
''I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense,'' he said. ''But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home.''
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-07-2013, 4:01 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulay El Raisuli View Post
Revolvers?

The Raisuli
Actually, with the Robogun bill, even revolvers will be affected. If any moron, including an anti-gun group willing to put a product out just to destroy our rights, puts two handguns with imaginary technology onto the roster, ALL standard handguns will be banned from sale two years later.

I am certain that some group like the Brady's will throw together some horrifically designed gun that recognizes the owner's hand JUST OFTEN enough to pass the sham of a test to get listed. I'm also certain that their prototype will work far better than the several dozen total guns that they will ever offer for sale (just to prove that these weren't "just" prototypes).

Mind you, these won't ever be intended to sell, just to sit on the roster and by default ban the sale of ANYTHING ELSE. Why does the bill feel that "TWO" guns on the roster is somehow an adequate roster? It is for this reason. If it was a reasonable number such as even several dozen models to chose from (CA is a big state), that would make the scam prohibitively expensive for the antis. Two? That's easily "do'able".

It seems far less expensive than actually trying to fight their Anti-Constitutional fight the way that they are currently trying.
"The cases will publish forever the discouraging truth that the Supreme Court of the United States favors some laws over others, and is prepared to do whatever it takes to uphold and assist its favorites."
-Anton Scalia, Supreme Court Justice
Old 09-10-2013, 8:17 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherryj View Post
Actually, with the Robogun bill, even revolvers will be affected. If any moron, including an anti-gun group willing to put a product out just to destroy our rights, puts two handguns with imaginary technology onto the roster, ALL standard handguns will be banned from sale two years later.

I am certain that some group like the Brady's will throw together some horrifically designed gun that recognizes the owner's hand JUST OFTEN enough to pass the sham of a test to get listed. I'm also certain that their prototype will work far better than the several dozen total guns that they will ever offer for sale (just to prove that these weren't "just" prototypes).

Mind you, these won't ever be intended to sell, just to sit on the roster and by default ban the sale of ANYTHING ELSE. Why does the bill feel that "TWO" guns on the roster is somehow an adequate roster? It is for this reason. If it was a reasonable number such as even several dozen models to chose from (CA is a big state), that would make the scam prohibitively expensive for the antis. Two? That's easily "do'able".

It seems far less expensive than actually trying to fight their Anti-Constitutional fight the way that they are currently trying.

Sadly, I think you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch3 View Post
But where would they put everyone? The prisons are already full.

They'll free the child molesters. They're just misunderstood. WE are the real psychos.

The Raisuli

WTB: 9mm cylinder for Taurus Mod. 85
WTS: Model 94 AE 30-30
Old 09-10-2013, 8:26 AM
Calguns Addict

I will just add three revolvers to my LTC and carry all three at once, I will name it the California Reload !

Actually, I'm going to define a California Reload as carrying 3 firearms at once (Max on most CA LTC) with 10 rounds or less in each firearm.

Last edited by Shenaniguns; 09-10-2013 at 8:44 AM..
Old 09-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Hate Tyranny
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherryj View Post

Don't worry the smart gun's software will get hacked promptly, and so the whole thing is a waste of time.

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act... --George Orwell
Old 09-10-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFi1775 View Post
no new handgun can be added to the roster without micro stamping is a done deal...

if ab169 passed, limit 2 off roster purchases a year (except SSE) and no LEO transfer to non-LEO (except family)....
Also except Single Action Revolvers would still be exempt
Old 09-11-2013, 5:21 AM

There is no doubt in my mind that they want ALL firearms, even the black powder, because after all the 2A is an antiquated law and why do we even need guns when we have legislation to keep us safe and the cops are at our beck and call.......

Dalai Lama

A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie.

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin