After a brief review of Monday's (9/9/13) "Assembly Daily File", here's a list of what they will be voting on: SB374, SB 396, SB 567, SB 299 and SB 53.
There may be more bills on the agenda, but this is what I was able to track down after flipping through the schedule.
- SB-374 (Steinberg): Bans all centerfire, semiautomatic rifles with magazines that are removable without disassembly of the firearm (this includes "bullet buttoned" rifles), forced registration of rifles already owned.
- SB-396 (Hancock): Ban and confiscation of magazines that are or was at one time capable of holding more than ten rounds (including 10/30 magazines).
- SB-567 (Jackson): Redefines what a "shotgun" is.
- SB-299 (DeSaulnier): Mandatory loss reporting of firearms within 7 days.
- SB-53 (de Leon): Requires ammo purchase "authorizations" recorded in a separate state database, requires all ammunition transactions to go through state-licensed ammunition vendors (including Internet purchases), records details of all ammunition purchases.