Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Old 08-10-2013, 6:07 PM

Default Offering Custom PVC / Vinyl Patches - LEO/Military Discount - Better than Embroidery

Hi again. I am updating this forum with our new website: http://MutinyShop.com. We decided the old name was too difficult to spell and pronounce. We also completely redesigned our website to be easier to navigate, order from and check order status. Our manufacturing process has vastly improved and we hired more employees to ensure a more consistent turnaround time. Lastly we have developed our products to be even more durable. These are the reasons why I am posting a new thread!

The main product Mutiny Shop now offers is custom vinyl (PVC) patches. These are not like embroidered or 3D PVC patches you may have seen before.

Custom vinyl patches are the first to truly require NO MINIMUM ORDER and NO SETUP FEE. One custom artwork patch is only $7! All you need is a JEPEG to place your order instantly online.

Vinyl was designed to be an affordable alternative to embroidery. Our patches are made of vinyl (PVC), a plastic material. While embroidered or woven patches are made of thread. Vinyl is a completely different and new method for making patches, which we invented. The main benefit to vinyl patches is that designs do not need to be digitized.

Digitizing is the costly method of creating a file for embroidery machines. However, any common file type can be used to make vinyl patches, so we do not charge a setup fee or require a minimum order. This is revolutionary for custom patches and we are the first to offer it. It makes ordering custom patches affordable for teams of any size. Vinyl is also just as durable and attractive as embroidery.

Patches are flat (1-Dimensional) and ultra-matte (not shiny at all).

Vinyl patches are also more durable than other patches. They are water, fray and weather proof. Extremely scratch and stain resistant. Will never crack, fade or otherwise deteriorate. The vinyl itself can withstand temperatures higher than 350 F. While the adhesive attaching it to the Velcro is rated for -30F to 180F.

Vinyl patches are made of similar materials to 3D PVC patches. However, they do not require a very hefty setup cost and are not limited in color or detail.

Patches can be ordered in custom shapes at little or no extra cost (depending on the complexity of the shape).

If you like the way embroidered patches look, you can give them a faux-embroidered look. Patches look like they are actually embroidered. You can also have some of the patch look embroidered and the rest in vinyl for a really cool high tech look. This method also yields cleaner more consistent results than actual embroidery does.

We also offer extremely customizable name tapes, name plates, custom text patches, and ID patches for an even lower price. Starting at just $3.00 ea.

The cool thing about our text only patches is the amount of customization available. You can of course add any case-sensitive custom text, even in other languages. But you can also add symbols such as ♥ and ☻ at no extra charge. Lastly we have a wide variety of specialty materials such as glow in the dark, carbon fiber (replica IR), shining metallic, and genuine camo's (like multicam) available.

You can order these patches in almost any size, color combination, and quantity. You can also request to have the patches bordered or borderless. These text patches are at the lowest cost, have the highest customization and are easier to purchase than anything else on the internet.

Finally we also invented tactical tees. These high quality American made t-shirts feature soft velcro sewn onto the sleeves in a durable X fashion. Starting at $11, tactical tees are the most affordable custom shirt option. Easily add custom team patches, even specific patches, call signs, team names, rank, morale and more. With 4" X 5" of Velcro on both sleeves, there is plenty of space! Plus if you want to change your logo or name, all you need is new patches. Never order custom shirts again. PRO-CLUB is the most durable shirt we could find and it will outlast years of regular use.

About MutinyShop...

MutinyShop was founded in 2011 by a small airsoft team known as Team Mutiny. I am the 20-year-old owner and used my savings to start a gun painting service after being laid off from Subway. With the help of my team we invented all the new products we offer today. I don't have time to paint guns at all now actually, but I plan to release Professional DIY Stencil Kits in appx 1 month. We were founded by airsoft/gun enthusiasts for airsoft/gun enthusiasts. I love what I do and I'm proud of the products we offer.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, comments or concerns. Our website has tons of info. You can also order all of our products, including the custom ones, directly off of our website.

If you are LEO, Military, Fire, or otherwise work in public service, please learn how to get your 5%-15% discount code at this link. Thank you for your service!
Old 08-13-2013, 10:23 AM

Bump
Old 08-13-2013, 11:04 PM

Thread subscribed. will be in contact with you in the near future with a custom patch after I talk to the bosses at my Unit

NUNQUAM DORMIO

Old 08-15-2013, 3:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by norris45 View Post
Thread subscribed. will be in contact with you in the near future with a custom patch after I talk to the bosses at my Unit
Thanks for the sub and talk to you soon
Old 08-21-2013, 9:10 AM

Bump