Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2013, 12:03 PM

Default Customer service

Order #100270165 3/31/13

I originally ordered the 25 round blackdog mags, and thought they could be sent as rebuild kits just like all the previous mags I've ordered. PSA sent an email asking if I wanted to cancel the order or send to an out of state address. I said please ship to my brother-in-law in Nevada that has an FFL, so he can disassemble and bring them over. He opened the box before making the trip and saw that there was only 1 10 round black dog mag with nylon feed ramps rather than 10 25 round mags with nylon feed ramps.

I called customer service twice and even though it was recognized that PSA made a mistake, they said there was nothing to be done because of the 30 day return/refund policy.

Sorry, but there are unusual situations that occur and a well respected and large company such as PSA should still try and work with a customer rather than just stealing 120 dollars, especially when that customer has purchased several thousand dollars of items within the last few months.

I would still prefer to work this out with PSA, but if I get no resolution I will dispute the credit card charge and we can handle it that way.
Old 06-24-2013, 8:06 AM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillafingaz View Post
I would still prefer to work this out with PSA, but if I get no resolution I will dispute the credit card charge and we can handle it that way.
Check with your CC company. Most have a time limit on when you can dispute a charge.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:08 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Has the order already been refunded to you? If not, we can send a shipping label so you can get us the mag you received and have the mags you ordered sent to your brother ASAP.
Web Sales: 803.788.9095
socialmedia.info@palmettostatearmory.com
Old 06-24-2013, 10:18 AM

It only took 3 calls to customer service to finally get it sorted out. I'm happy that it is hopefully getting taken care of, but sad it takes 3 calls and a good bit of my time.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:35 PM

RE: Order #100368500

Kayleigh is giving me crap about a 5% restock fee because you guys changed your policy on sending rebuild kits to california. your order process is EXACTLY the same as before for california buyers.
'Palmetto State Armory ships AR15 / AK47 mags to California as Rebuild Kits
- Place your order as normal. They will disassemble the AR-15/AK high
capacity magazine before shipping to any CA address -
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=629821'

order mags as usual
california addresses will have the mags broken down

unless you frequently hit up the Palmetto forum, there isn't any indication that this has changed.

This is asinine, you charge my card, didn't ship anything, didn't pull inventory...there is NO reason for a restock fee. theres nothing to restock...
Old 07-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Vendor/Retailer

That link is no longer valid. Our terms and conditions state that there is a re-stocking fee on non compliant orders. Here is the paragraph that comes directly from our website.

Magazine Ordering Restrictions:
We abide by all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. We DO NOT ship high capacity magazines (those greater than 10 rounds) with firearms to the states listed below. We will not replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines, nor do we offer refunds in place of the magazines. The responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities is on the customer.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders canceled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.

Additionally, there is a thread here on calguns that explains the situation in a bit more depth. You can find the link here:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=776881

We are sorry for any inconvenience and we understand your frustration.
Old 07-15-2013, 9:33 PM

Yes, i saw that link after placing the order and as pointed out before, the only reason why i found it was because you have a questionable merchant system that doesn't spit out a confirmation email as any modern ecommerce system does... As i stated to Kayleigh, the purchase experience for a california customer is EXACTLY the way it was prior to your recent change in policy. Unless someone is wading through your sub forum they have no way of knowing that this has changed and considering this policy change occurred LESS THAN 30 days from the time of my order, i don't think i'm being unreasonable..
There are PLENTY of people who have already purchased rebuild kits through your shop into california this way and you would be hard pressed to find one in agreement with a restock fee when they just ordered the same damn thing a month ago...
all i want is a full refund.
Old 07-17-2013, 5:31 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Please check your PMs. Thanks!