Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > L.A. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2013, 4:27 PM
CGSSA Leader

Default CGSSA Volunteers Request: Calguns Booth at Turners this Saturday

CGSSA Volunteers Request: Calguns Booth at Turners this Saturday

Hi folks, I'm organizing a Calguns information booth to be held at Turners Outdoorsman in Torrance, this Saturday starting when they open at 10am and continuing on until probably 5 or 6pm. We're going to be handing out flyers and telling folks about all the horrible legislation going on right now in California and hopefully getting some folks to write some emails, make some phone calls, and at least join up on Calguns to help fight the good fight to protect our second amendment rights.

I'm hoping to have a minimum of three people (including myself), there all day, that said it's fine if you can only come for the first or second half of the day, or even for just a couple hours some where. You'll need to be willing to be a bit outgoing and engage total strangers in conversation, and be prepared to be outside all day (though we'll have chairs and shade to sit). Some food and drink will be provided. Interested parties should PM me with a phone number and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks again everyone!

Last edited by pennys dad; 07-10-2013 at 8:52 PM..
Old 07-12-2013, 2:27 AM
Veteran Member

I'll be out of town otherwise I'd help. Hope you're able to help quite a few people understand what's happening with these laws. Hope it all goes well!
“Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts. These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people.” Mitt Romney 2012 Republican Presidential Candidate
Old 07-12-2013, 7:31 PM
CGSSA Leader

This is happening TOMORROW and we have no volunteers. Step up guys, we all need to stand and fight and this is an easy opportunity to do so.

EDIT: thanks 2nd Mass, hopefully you can make it next time.

Last edited by Angry_Lobster; 07-12-2013 at 11:26 PM..