Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Old 06-24-2013, 3:58 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Assaulted Movie - Bakersfield Friday July 5

Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire hosted by Ten Percent Firearms & Duke Designs
Friday July 5 Bakersfield, CA, 7:30pm at Starplex Cinemas Bakersfield

Ticket Link

You can also invite your friends from our Facebook Event Page.

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation
Old 06-24-2013, 4:35 PM

Wes,

Anita and I will be there with you!

Kris
Old 06-24-2013, 4:41 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by interstellar View Post
Wes,

Anita and I will be there with you!

Kris
We would love to have you up to watch it with us. I will have to start marketing that!

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation
Old 06-24-2013, 5:46 PM

SWAG might just show up too!
Old 06-24-2013, 6:20 PM
Banned

OK, I haven't been to a walk in movie theater since 1994 but I'm going to try to make this.
Old 06-24-2013, 6:23 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjold View Post
OK, I haven't been to a walk in movie theater since 1994 but I'm going to try to make this.
It went really well last week Frank. It will be worth you attending and would be our pleasure to have you come watch. It would make my night!

Old 06-26-2013, 7:45 AM

You have two days left to buy tickets to this event sponsored by Ten Percent Firearms & Duke Designs.

If you haven't seen this movie you yet...you need to.
Old 06-27-2013, 6:47 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Today Wes Morris from Ten Percent Firearms will be on the Jaz McKay Show around 2 PM talking again about the documentary Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire. Tune in to KNZR 1560 AM/97.7 FM in Bakersfield or online at http://www.knzr.com/. Maybe we can give away two free tickets!

If you are in the area, please go reserve your tickets now at the Tugg website.

http://www.tugg.com/events/4700

Old 06-28-2013, 8:57 AM

24 more tickets avaikable
Old 06-28-2013, 9:25 AM
Vendor/Retailer

From the Freedom and Firearms Radio Show Facebook.

Quote:
Coming up on The Freedom and Firearms Radio Show show this Sunday at 10AM on KNZR, Wes Morris from Ten Percent Firearms in Taft will be on the show to talk about the movie Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire. The movie is showing in Bakersfield on July 5th at 7:30, and you can buy your tickets today at this site. Tickets are only $10 and you'll certainly enjoy the movie! It's about guns, of course it's going to be good! We will even give some tickets away! Don't miss this show.
You can catch the show in the Bakersfield area on KNZR 1560 AM or 97.7 FM or on the web at http://www.knzr.com/.

Old 06-29-2013, 5:46 AM
Vendor/Retailer

It appears we are in the little theater again, but we are trying to get them to move us to the big theater like we requested. So right now the showing is shown as sold out. We do have extra tickets available for sale, if you would like some post up here you want them and you can pay at the door or swing by Ten Percent Firearms and get them.

Old 07-03-2013, 6:36 AM
Vendor/Retailer

They put us in a slightly larger theater so we are no longer sold out. Tell your friends to get their tickets now through Tugg!

http://www.tugg.com/events/4700

I am looking forward to seeing Kris and Anita there!

Old 07-03-2013, 5:06 PM

Inbound Friday afternoon!

Shooting Saturday?
Old 07-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Banned

Wes,

I need to pick up a ticket at the door.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:47 AM

Crap, just heard about this. We are out of town. Is it going to be showing elsewhere? Or in Bako on another date??

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. NRA LIFE MEMBER
Old 07-05-2013, 2:32 PM
Vendor/Retailer

When you arrive to the theater tonight, just come on inside with your tickets and look for the bearded red-headed man. Wesley Morris will take your tickets. You can also bring your ticket from the e-mail on your smart phone or have your ID and we can check you off the list.

There are still a few tickets left. Either reserve them on Tugg or let me know and I can save you some at the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwls13 View Post
Crap, just heard about this. We are out of town. Is it going to be showing elsewhere? Or in Bako on another date??
I will probably set up another event in a few weeks to give us plenty of time to advertise it. I will post it up here when we get it set up.

Old 07-05-2013, 3:05 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Also, Director Kris Koenig and Producer Anita Ingrao will be attending the screening tonight and will be available to talk to afterwards at Lengthwise Brewing Company at 2900 Calloway Dr Bakersfield, CA 93312‎. So come join us for some food and drinks after the showing and to learn more about your 2nd Amendment rights in California.

Old 07-05-2013, 9:39 PM
Banned

I enjoyed the screening. Having Ice T for a narrator was a nice touch.

Sorry I had to run right after the movie was over but our 15 year old dog died this afternoon and the family is pretty torn up about it.