Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales > New Product Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Product Announcements Vendors, share information about your newest products. Only CGN Vendors can start threads in this forum.

Old 04-21-2013, 7:39 AM

Thumbs up THANK YOU SO MUCH CLINT/JOHN!

Got my lower finished yesterday with Clint and John and it's absolutely flawless. Man these guys are super professional, knowledgeable and nice. I will absolutely be a returning customer to them and I'll letting all my co workers know as well!

They are very knowledgable with all the laws, and there is nothing at all sketchy with them. I wouldn't take my paperweights anywhere else!!!!! This is a GREAT thing for San Jose and the South Bay, please support these guys!

-Mario
Old 04-21-2013, 7:19 PM

Default Next build and Anodizing

Current date: Sat April 27th
This will be held from 8am to 4pm

Use this link to schedule http://80receiver.acuityscheduling.com/

I am adding a warning on 80%arms i am not putting on no build list just warning
They have a weak spot at mag well where it is very thin and during build the pressure cut through there. If you want to build them it is ok however we r not going to refund or take any responsiblity for damage. This is up too you as all we do is rent CNC out to you. This is where the grove was cut in from front side to drill hole for mag release, that is same spot where it's dips in on inside of well. Now I have seen this done bye other company but that company builds up the aluminum so no weak spot accrues.

We do not sell 80% lowers at the build you must bring in your own 80% lower to complete you can buy and get to you quick at www.80receiver.com Any brand/style of 80% we can do But always say 80receivers is the best, but we can not do the "old style" 0%, 30% or 60% lowers.if you have one you want done must be at private part as they take forever to complete wear nice shoes u will be standing at CNC for like 1 1/2 or so lol
If you want to buy in San Jose we do sell 80s up too thurs. at noon just email me.

Hello fellow Calgunners, want to let everyone know that www.80receiver.com will be hosting a build parties for you to finish your AR-15 80% lower receivers. The price is $75 per lower. There have been numerous lowers cut on the machine and all have come out flawless and satisfaction is guaranteed. Please post what time slot you would like in the thread and follow it with an email clint080808@yahoo.com to me and I will update the post to show your time slot as reserved.

Each lower will take around 10 minutes to cut so the reservations are set in 20 minute slots. Ex. if you have 3 lowers to finish you will need a full one hour time slot. Please make sure to show up at least 15 minutes early for your reserved slot.

Who may attend: Any person who may legally possess a CA-Legal AR15 can build their own. You must not be a "prohibited person", must be 21 or older, and both a US Citizen and CA resident. Builders may bring a +1 with them as long as they are 21 or older and also not a "prohibited person". +1's may not assist with the machining of the 80%/ in ANY way.

Please be aware that DIY 80s can not be finished at builds also Rouge 80s are 50 50, some ok so not most not.
Will be am sending out emails on anodizing this week, towards the end of the week there is going to be a special trip to pick up a chip, so anyone interested in anodizing on that day and on that date only email me.
This is only for 80 receivers.com customers. The special is for our customers and our customers only you must have bought from us. To receive the discounted rate. This chip is only good for that one drop the chapel change for each time we have the anodizing party. We will Send Arnold a list of everyone is going to drop off an 80 receiver for anodizing. Please do not attempt to tell him it's ours if it's not, if anyone does this they will be banned from future parties.
clint@80receiver.com
Old 04-21-2013, 9:51 PM

Finished my lower with these guys about two weeks ago.very professional set up. Two CNC machines, one for holes the other for FCG pocket. 20 mins and I was in and out. I just wish I had more lowers to complete.mthanks guys and keep up the good work.

Last edited by ciscosixgun; 04-21-2013 at 9:56 PM..
Old 04-22-2013, 11:35 PM

Default New billets

We have new billets in stock ready to ship Tomorrow we are placing a promo code on our website for ordering purposes for everyone from CalGuns, if you type in the promo code "Calguns" it will discount the billets down to one 130.00 this will be going on for The next two weeks. If you would like local pick up face-to-face you can email me direct set up a time go swing by the shop.
clint@80receiver.com
Old 05-04-2013, 8:43 PM

Received mine today after ordering last Thursday (I think?). Great paperweight! Hopefully you find a new solution, otherwise is there a jig you like so I can just head to harbor freight...
Old 05-04-2013, 10:04 PM

Default Yes we r releasing a jig

But no worries. We are almost there and I will post on new builds shortly
clint@80receiver.com
Old 05-10-2013, 10:42 AM

Can't wait, I would like to be added to your next build.
thanks.
Old 05-16-2013, 6:38 AM

Builds are back on
We r back on with builds rental fee stays the same but time will increase. It will take about 30 to 45 min. For a new person to complete.
I will have scheduler put back up later today and when you make appointment you will get all info. New address and such. Address is temp one as we are looking for a new building but that can take a couple of weeks.
Also I have a new 80% but very limited quantity so I am going to put a pic up if you want call me as these will not go on website "unless you guys keep asking" lol they are 140.00 image.jpg
clint@80receiver.com
Old 06-07-2013, 6:48 AM

Default Group build

So here we are couple of changes. It takes 30 min per now adverage. This does change from person to person. So if you have more then one set appointment for each. So 2 ever hr. we have more then 1 mill so we are going to be renting 2 out. So the max is 4 units per hr. yes slow but we want you to be slow and careful as if you are not you can go right through the bottom. We have done a lot on this milling machine and 95% have come out looking like the old CNC one you guys did. But this is manual and a lot if work so if you are not confortable after the class then speak up!
You don't pay unless you rent the machine!
Here is the scheduler www.80receiver.com/builds
Will see you there
clint@80receiver.com
Old 06-07-2013, 11:20 AM

just signed up thanks!
Old 06-08-2013, 7:23 PM

Default Group build

Well it went /()::$);;,$! But other then that hey not a hitch. Lol
So we are keeping appointments down until the other 2 mills get here. We hope next week to have at least one more to use. Right now it takes most about 25 min. Well we need at least 3 at that. Also we are finishing new drill jig, will be cool.
Thanks to everyone this week, not only for there patience and for paying attention so we did not have any broken bones "other then my rib" don't ask
I hope with some changes and adding a few mills we will be up to our old ways very shortly.
Next group build is Sat and you can set now however if you have a group that had 6+ to do we will set up week day build for you just email me.

Also we just got a load of new chrome lined 16" 5.56 barrels in and going to put on sale for 125.00 " email if you want one "
New 80s come out in 2 weeks and of of course they will have special price for all calguners
clint@80receiver.com
Old 06-08-2013, 8:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetobuild View Post
Thanks to everyone this week, not only for there patience and for paying attention so we did not have any broken bones "other then my rib" don't ask
Oh no!!! You don't get off that easy. You brought it up now you need to tell the story about your broken ribs.
Old 06-08-2013, 8:34 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uechikid View Post
Oh no!!! You don't get off that easy. You brought it up now you need to tell the story about your broken ribs.
^^^^+1

And Clint, can we still get a deal on anodizing the lowers we got through you? If so, who do I talk to about it/where do I go?

Thanks
Old 06-09-2013, 6:40 AM

Ok on the anodizing the big yes and got one going on Monday
The rib is well -:;$$$(;/\<~~ and then he -;()&$(:/;()& I started to walk over and he -)$)://:;($$(:-&&& as I tried to reach the big red button he -:;()$$@&)(:/-$$) and it broke my rib.
I hope everyone got it as I can't spell worth a damn
clint@80receiver.com
Old 06-09-2013, 7:53 AM

Oh, that explains it.
Old 06-13-2013, 6:14 AM

Default Group build 6/15

So here we are couple of changes. It takes 15 min per now adverage. This does change from person to person. So if you have more then 2 set appointment for 2 per. So 4 ever hr. we have more then 1 mill so we are going to be renting 2 out. So the max is 8 units per hr. yes slow but we want you to be slow and careful as if you are not you can go right through the bottom. We have done a lot on this milling machine and 99% have come out looking like the old CNC one you guys
We have made more changes and have gotten the times down quite a bit! We have brought in more mills and now have a easy drill jig set up so this is now done with out changing a bit! We should be at 10 builds per hr very soon right now we can do 6-8 and that's great but we want to be at 10 for you guys by July
We will make it happen and we will do it within the law. For you who came to the first build u know how slow it was, well that is fixed now and the hold process has gotten more and more streamlined as it will continue too till we are handling all the demand. For any group that has 5 or more we are going to hold privite builds if you would like even durning the week mon-fri any group with 10 or more please set up privite build, Sat. really are for the singles and doubles. If Sat is your only day please call me or email me and I will get you in first or last whatever works better for you.
This should be first week back where you guys will get in and out without long delays "SHOULD" lol it work really well last couple of days.
See you all there
Pricing is as follows
100.00 for any 1 AR15 paperweight that is not ours.
80.00 each for 2 or more AR15 paperweight or any 80receiver paperweight
AR10s and AR308 paperweights are a go
So any AR paperweight now can be done no problem.
Also DIY paperweights are good to go as well and if you want to finish any 50 or more that's good too will cost a little more as you will be renting more equipment and taking longer, that will be given to you "price" after we see it. Must warn you if the mag well is not done chances of you doing that right the first time are very slim but you choice.

Will see you there
clint@80receiver.com
Old 06-18-2013, 11:23 PM

Default 6/22 group build/rental

So here we are couple of changes. It takes 10 min for milling now adverage. This does change from person to person. So if you have more then 2 set appointment for 2 per. So the max is 8 units per hr. We have done a lot on this milling machine and 99.9% have come out looking like the old CNC one you guys
We have made more changes and have gotten the times down quite a bit! We have made changes and now have a easy drill jig set up so this is now done with out changing a bit! right now we can do 6-8 per hr. We made it happen and we did it within the law. For you who came to the first build u know how slow it was, well that is fixed now and the hold process has gotten more and more streamlined as it will continue too till we are handling all the demand. For any group that has 5 or more we are going to hold privite builds if you would like even durning the week mon-fri any group with 10 or more please set up privite build, Sat. really are for the singles and doubles. If you have 5 or more and Sat is your only day please call me or email me and I will get you in first or last whatever works better for you.
This should be first week back where you guys will get in and out without long delays "SHOULD" lol it work really well last couple of days.
See you all there
Pricing is as follows
100.00 for any 1 AR15 paperweight that is not ours.
80.00 each for 2 or more AR15 paperweight or any 80receiver paperweight
AR10s and AR308 paperweights are a go
So any AR paperweight now can be done no problem.
Also DIY paperweights are good to go as well and if you want to finish any 50 or more that's good too will cost a little more as you will be renting more equipment and taking longer, that will be given to you "price" after we see it. Must warn you if the mag well is not done chances of you doing that right the first time are very slim but you choice.
This is the most important if you are not allowed to buy a rifle from the gun shop then you are not allowed to build one. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP!! We will not tolerate anyone who breaks the law, walking the line is one thing we don't ever cross it.
Will see you there
clint@80receiver.com
Old 06-21-2013, 2:40 PM

Spots still available for tomorrow please email me or go here to get one

www.80receiver.com/builds
clint@80receiver.com
Old 06-22-2013, 12:32 AM

Default Build appointments

We still have a few appointments left mostly fro 1030-2
All morning appointments are full and all late appointments r full as well
If you want one of the open ones please email or text me and we will try to get you in. With new times being so good we will be opening up more appointments next week as long as this week goes as well.
clint@80receiver.com
Old 06-23-2013, 5:33 AM

Default Builds

Yes it is next Sat and you can see the schedule at www.80receiver.com/builds
So now that we are good on rental times we are dropping our price down as well. It's now 80.00 per.
We are going to start taking sign ups for a new class soon. This will be a 4 hr class on building with instructions on useing 3 types of machines. 1 mill, 2 CNC, 3 CNC mill. You will be tought how to operate and program both the CNC and CNC mill as well as operate the manual mill. Instruction book will be given to you with step by step instruction. All info and materials will be yours to keep as well as you can use the machines to practice on and get hands on training.
We are going to keep classes down to 5 people per. We don't know how much to charge yet but talking to the customers should be around 250.00 - 350.00
Anyone who is interested please email me.
clint@80receiver.com
Old 06-24-2013, 6:45 AM

Default Group build

Originally Posted by Lovetobuild
Current date: Sat June 29th
This will be held from 8am to 4pm

Please email me or John to reserve a spot clint@80receiver.com or john@80receiver.com

We do not sell 80% lowers at the build you must bring in your own 80% lower to complete you can buy and get to you quick at www.80receiver.com Any brand/style of 80% you can do But always say 80receivers is the best, but you can not do the "old style" 0%, 30% or 60% paperweights if you have one you want done must be at private part as they take forever to complete wear nice shoes u will be standing at The mill for like 4 or 5 days or so lol
If you want to buy in San Jose we do sell 80s up too thurs. at noon just email me.

Hello fellow Calgunners, want to let everyone know that www.80receiver.com will be hosting a group build for you to finish your AR-15 & AR 10 80% paperweights. The price is $80 per unit. There have been numerous paperweights cut on the machine and all have come out flawless and satisfaction is guaranteed. Please email what time slot you would like in the thread and follow it with an email clint080808@yahoo.com to me and I will update the post to show your time slot as reserved.

Each paperweight will take around 10 minutes to cut so the reservations are set in 15 minute slots. Ex. if you have 4 paperweights to finish you will need a full hr. time slot. Please make sure to show up at least 15 minutes early for your reserved slot.

Who may attend: Any person who may legally possess a CA-Legal AR15 can build their own. You must not be a "prohibited person", must be 21 or older, and both a US Citizen and CA resident. Builders may bring a +1 with them as long as they are 21 or older and also not a "prohibited person". +1's may not assist with building or cutting.

Anodizing 80receiver customers 20.00 all others 40.00
The special price is for our customers and our customers only you must have bought from us. To receive the discounted rate. This chip is only good for that one drop the chapel change for each time we have the anodizing party. We will Send PK a list of everyone is going to drop off an 80 receiver for anodizing. Please do not attempt to tell him it's ours if it's not.
clint@80receiver.com

Last edited by Lovetobuild; 06-24-2013 at 8:39 PM..
Old 06-27-2013, 1:36 AM

Have a few openings left all are between 10am and 1pm rest are full
If you want a spot email me.
clint@80receiver.com
Old 06-28-2013, 12:09 AM

There is 5 spots left all between 11am to 1 pm
clint@80receiver.com
Old 06-28-2013, 5:26 AM

Default We have 5 spots left all between 11am and 1pm

Group anodized will skip next week
clint@80receiver.com
Old 07-30-2013, 9:56 PM

Anymore of these going on or is it just submit your info on the website or call?
Old 07-31-2013, 9:07 PM

Default This weekends build

Hello fellow Calgunners, want to let everyone know that www.80receiver.com will be hosting a group build on Saturday 8/3 from 9 to 4 for you to finish your AR-15 & AR 10 80% paperweights. The price is $80 per unit. There have been numerous paperweights cut on the machine and all have come out flawless and satisfaction is guaranteed. Please email what time slot you would like in the thread and follow it with an email hauslerj@yahoo.com or to lovetobuild at clint080808@yahoo.com and we will update the post to show your time slot as reserved. AR-10 paperweights renal is 125.00 I have had people ask why the increase and here is answer. If you have an AR10 to complete on a mill all setting of length, hight, width ect need to be changed so you are going to take up 2 appointments. Please feel free to call me or email me to get appointment we are going to set up the old fashion way.
This will be last build for awhile. We are not having one on 10th or the 17th because of the upcoming big show in Reno.

Each paperweight will take around 15 minutes to cut so the reservations are set in 15 minute slots. Ex. if you have 4 paperweights to finish you will need a full hr. time slot. Please make sure to show up at least 15 minutes early for your reserved slot.

Who may attend: Any person who may legally possess a CA-Legal AR15 can build their own. You must not be a "prohibited person", must be 21 or older, and both a US Citizen and CA resident. Builders may bring a +1 with them as long as they are 21 or older and also not a "prohibited person". +1's may not assist with building or cutting.
Old 08-01-2013, 8:05 PM

Default 10th is not the show lol

What John did not say is the weekend of the 10th he is getting married and then he will go off to Hawaii and leave your truly to operate the show. "Leaving little time to go buy stuff" lol
Lets all wish him and his wonderful wife to be a great and happy life that I know they will have.
P.S. last single friend
Who do I call to drink now ?
clint@80receiver.com
Old 08-03-2013, 2:49 PM

time to drink with me
Old 08-03-2013, 3:31 PM

Default I bit that bullet 10 yrs ago

What I mean is it is very hard to find married friends that get permission to get out at the same time, that why we have to drink with single friends. Now I have no single friends so i am never going to have bar time agin lol
clint@80receiver.com
Old 08-03-2013, 3:33 PM

Default And I will buy first round

I will buy first round but only top shelf and only straight up lol
clint@80receiver.com
Old 09-04-2013, 6:59 PM

Default build on Sept 9th 8-3

This weekends build
Hello fellow Calgunners, want to let everyone know that www.80receiver.com will be hosting a group build on Saturday 9/07 from 8 to 4 for you to finish your AR-15 & AR 10 80% paperweights.There have been numerous paperweights cut on the machine and all have come out flawless and satisfaction is guaranteed. Please post what times you would like followed by email and we will reserve your time. AR-10 paperweights renal is 125.00 I have had people ask why the increase and here is answer. If you have an AR10 to complete on a mill all setting of length, hight, width ect need to be changed so you are going to take up 2 appointments. Please feel free to call me or email me to get appointment we are going to set up the old fashion way.
We are going to use face book email as to keep everything in one place.

Pricing will be as follows
If you bought your paperweight from us then your price is:
15s $80.00
10s. $100.00

If you bought your paperweights from some other company then your price is:
15s $100.00
10s $125.00

Each paperweight will take around 10 minutes to cut so the reservations are set in 10 minute slots. Ex. if you have 4 paperweights to finish you will need a 1/2 hr. time slot. Please make sure to show up at least 10 minutes early for your reserved slot.

We do not sale 80s on build days so if you want to buy any and would rather do that F/F then you can do that from Sunday-Thursday. Cost of those are 150.00 for 15s and 225.00 for 10s.

Contact either John at Hauslerj@yahoo.com
or Clint at clint080808@yahoo.com
with your desired times
Old 09-04-2013, 11:09 PM

Most appointments before 10amand after 3pm Are full middle of day is still open. If you only have 1 to do then I have 1 at 9am and 1 at 3:30
clint@80receiver.com
Old 09-05-2013, 11:38 AM

I am opening up 4-5 as we need the room so any one with 2 or more that what's that those then email me that gives us 6-8 more appointments
clint@80receiver.com
Old 09-06-2013, 8:10 AM

We have a few spots left
1 at 930
2 at 10
1 at 130
1 at 230
4 at 4
clint@80receiver.com
Old 09-07-2013, 7:39 AM

if you want to build today 9/7/13, we still have some spots available between 10am and 1 pm. Give me a ring if you would like to build today
408)314-7744
Old 09-11-2013, 6:15 AM

Default Build for 9/14/13 from 8-3

This weekends build
Hello fellow Calgunners, want to let everyone know that www.80receiver.com will be hosting a group build on Saturday 9/14 from 8 to 3 for you to finish your AR-15 paperweights.There have been numerous paperweights cut on the machine and all have come out flawless and satisfaction is guaranteed. Please post what times you would like followed by email and we will reserve your time. Please feel free to call me or email me to get appointment we are going to set up the old fashion way.

15s $80.00

15s $100.00

If you would like to buy any ar15 80% lowers, we sell them during the week but never the day of the build party. The 80% paperweights that we have for sale are 6061 billet for the ar15 platform. We charge $125 to Calgunners and can send them to you or local pickup in San Jose.

Each paperweight will take around 15 minutes to cut so the reservations are set in 15 minute slots. Ex. if you have 4 paperweights to finish you will need a 1 hr. time slot. Please make sure to show up at least 15 minutes early for your reserved slot.

with your desired times
Old 09-12-2013, 5:25 AM

still room for builds on sat
Old 09-13-2013, 1:16 PM

Yes email me at clint080808@yahoo.com will get u set up
clint@80receiver.com
Old 09-23-2013, 5:34 AM

Default build party / rental Thurs 9/26/13 and 9/28/13

This weeks builds
Hello fellow Calgunners, want to let everyone know that www.80receiver.com will be hosting a group build on Thursday 9/26 from 1pm to 6pm and Saturday 9/28 from 8 to 3 for you to finish your AR-15 paperweights.There have been numerous paperweights cut on the machine and all have come out flawless. Please post what times you would like followed by email and we will reserve your time. Please feel free to call me or email me to get appointment we are going to set up the old fashion way.

15s $80.00

15s $100.00

If you would like to cut lr308s it is $140 if you did not buy from us and $120 if you did buy from us. These take a little longer and we have to change the programing so allow yourself a little more time.

If you would like to buy any ar15 80% lowers, we sell them during the week but never the day of the build party. The 80% paperweights that we have for sale are 6061 billet for the ar15 platform. We charge $125 to Calgunners and can send them to you or local pickup in San Jose.

Currently we are out of the lr308s but should have in within a week or so.

Each paperweight will take around 15 minutes to cut so the reservations are set in 15 minute slots. Ex. if you have 4 paperweights to finish you will need a 1 hr. time slot. Please make sure to show up at least 15 minutes early for your reserved slot.

with your desired times
Edit/Delete Message
Old 09-25-2013, 10:30 PM

Default 9/28/13 group build

Hello calguners
Next build is Saturday and we have 11 open spots left. Sorry for the late notice but I wanted to get in those we could not get too last week. If you would like to get one of the appointments we have left please email me or John.
clint@80receiver.com