Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Discussion General discussion regarding CCW/LTC in California

Old 06-19-2013, 8:57 AM
CGN Contributor

Default Need some help

I need a big favor from the CalGuns community. I'm posting this in several places to increase views, I hope that isn't a problem but I really want this to happen.

I am looking to purchase a hybrid IWB holster for my Sig Sauer Pro 2022 and have found what I believe to be the best one by far after watching several reviews about it. The quality is the best and it just looks better to me than the rest. The only problem is they don't make it to fit my firearm, no kydex mold made by them for a Sig Pro.

Thew holster is the Minotaur MTAC Holster made by CompTac. I called and they said R&D would make one if they got enough demand. Of course most people when looking to buy in the internet would just pass on if they didn't see their gun, so how will they know the demand? I am surprised they don't make it, seems like all the other hybrid holster makers do, but they don't.

So, that is my favor. Please call them and ask for them to make the Sig Pro 2022 mold, so they will start making a holster I can use. I told them I was going to post this, they said no problem, demand is demand and if enough people contacted them they would make it. So please help me out here, really got my heart set on this holster and would hate to have to compromise on a lesser one.

Here is the information.

CompTac
www.comp-tac.com
Call (281) 209-3040
Toll Free 1-866-441-9157
Minotaur MTAC Holster for Sig Sauer Pro 2022 in .40 S&W, square trigger guard and picatinny rail.

Quote:
An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein
Quote:
The right to buy weapons is the right to be free. A. E. van Vogt. (The Weapon Shops of Isher)
Quote:
...all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by... John Masefield
Know our enemy - Liberal Progressives are fascists and traitors to America and deserve lifetime exile at the least. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Fascism