Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 06-03-2013, 9:35 PM

Default Questions on pickup and Noveske lower

Hey guys, I have a few questions. I figured it would be better to ask here than to call and bug you.

1) I am gone from Orange County until July 1st. If I buy a lower online and select "Pickup in store" how long do I have to come in and do the paperwork? In other words, how long would you hold an item?

2) Do you think you will be getting any Noveske N4 stripped forged lowers in the following months? Do you ever get them in in-store only? This one:
http://www.riflegear.com/p-594-noves...-receiver.aspx

3) I have been signed up for the e-mail notifications on several items since January but have yet to get any e-mails. Sonny told me right before he left that you had gotten one of the items back in stock. So what e-mail should I add to my safe list? I think the notifications are going to my junk inbox...in which case they would be damn hard to catch.

You guys are seriously awesome and I wish more gun stores were like RG. Thanks guys!

Last edited by OC Speedball; 06-03-2013 at 9:46 PM..
Old 06-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Speedball View Post
Hey guys, I have a few questions. I figured it would be better to ask here than to call and bug you.

1) I am gone from Orange County until July 1st. If I buy a lower online and select "Pickup in store" how long do I have to come in and do the paperwork? In other words, how long would you hold an item?

2) Do you think you will be getting any Noveske N4 stripped forged lowers in the following months? Do you ever get them in in-store only? This one:
http://www.riflegear.com/p-594-noves...-receiver.aspx

3) I have been signed up for the e-mail notifications on several items since January but have yet to get any e-mails. Sonny told me right before he left that you had gotten one of the items back in stock. So what e-mail should I add to my safe list? I think the notifications are going to my junk inbox...in which case they would be damn hard to catch.

You guys are seriously awesome and I wish more gun stores were like RG. Thanks guys!
Hey!

1) We usually like you to come in within 30 days (which is when the temporary authorization on your card expires).

2) We do not have any ETAs, unfortunately.

3) We had a bug a few months ago that erased our email notification database. The issue has now been corrected, but you should sign up again. The emails come from: sales@riflegear.com

Thank you so much for the compliment! We're glad to have customers like you.

-R

www.riflegear.com