Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Old 03-19-2013, 9:14 PM

Default Wilde Built Tactical is Hiring. La Mesa,CA(San Diego County)

Wilde Built Tactical is seeking a few qualified people for several positions.

We cater to the tactical community of San Diego, and are seeking applicants with a solid background in that area.

Requirements for all positions:

Pass a drug test and a background check.
Punctual, Clean, and motivated(no slackers)
Professional Attitude
Ability to follow directions(this is a big one)
Self Starting
Ability to work with minimal supervision

Pay will be discussed during the interview, and is negotiable based on experience.

If you feel you qualify for any of the positions listed below, please send a cover letter and resume to bryan@wildebuilttactical.com. Please feel free to ask any questions. We are willing to waive requirements for the right person, so please don't be afraid to apply if you feel you are a good fit.

Cashier:
We are looking for a cashier for our store. Duties include using our point of sale system to check customers out, answer the phones, and direct customers to products. Requirements are a good attitude, friendly and outgoing, and the ability to multitask, learn new systems, and help maintain great customer service. An interest in firearms is preferred, but not required.

AR-15 assembly/sales Associate:

We are looking for someone to build AR15s, (including test firing), counter sales, and attend weekend gun shows. You must have experience(1+ year) building AR15s. As part of the interview process, be prepared to demonstrate your abilities.

Ammunition Loading:
We are also looking for someone with knowledge/experience operating a progressive ammunition loading machine(s). We strive for quality, not quantity. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of basic quality control steps, and excellent attention to detail. Experience is a must.

Last edited by my73tahiti; 06-04-2013 at 4:06 PM.. Reason: additional info added
Old 03-20-2013, 8:58 AM

PM'ed.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:07 AM

PM'ed
Old 03-25-2013, 9:39 PM

Thanks for the emails. Please refrain from using Calguns PMs and forum posts to communicate.
Old 04-02-2013, 6:48 AM

We are still looking for a sales associate. Basic knowledge of firearms required. Will train the right person. Instructions to apply are above.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:49 PM

Emailed

I hate my life.
Old 06-04-2013, 3:45 PM

We are looking to do some additional hiring. If you feel you are a good fit, and have the qualifications listed above, send us your resume.
Old 07-25-2013, 8:06 AM

We are still looking for a cashier. Thanks to all that have applied. We plan on hiring a gun sales/armor person in 6-8weeks, and all those qualified for that position have been kept separate from the cashier. We need to hire a person for the cashier/admin spot ASAP. This job will deal with administration/cashier duties only and it is unlikely there will be the need/availability for it to transition into a "gun" job. Thanks again for everyone's reply's.
Old 10-17-2013, 9:04 PM

WBT is looking for a part time sales person. Must meet all the standards listed above. We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Please read the first post, and follow the directions posted there.

Thanks to all those who have applied. We are considering everyone's resume, and should you meet our needs, you will be contacted for an interview.