Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > L.A. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2013, 5:24 AM

Post Notes from Burbank last night...

• Traffic from the City of Industry through the eastside to Burbank up the 5 wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Maybe I don't have to take the 605 to the 210 the next time I head up to the shoot from the OC (or maybe I just lucked out, hmmmm).
  • From all the grief I caught from the BLOCKaid boys for not having any SAaid with me this month, I guess it's time to send another SOS email to Springfield Armory for more goodies.
  • It was nice seeing Mike (AUstate) make it this month, although bummer about the broken hand.
  • It was nice seeing and meeting all the first timers shooting this month. I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves.
  • Congrats to those members who completed one or more Winchester/NRA qualification stages.
  • RoundEye had plenty of paper plates with him, so there were no pizza sauce targets this month.
  • There will still be Calgunners that will shoot until closing.

Special note: Scott (PM720) completed the Marksman First Class qualifications with all targets scoring 100/100. Nice shooting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripeaks69 View Post
Thanks Choo2x for guiding and scoring my 3 Quali this monthly shoot. See you again next month shoot.
Art, you're very welcome. Congrats on completing your Sharpshooter and Expert Qualifications this shoot.

Remember, you have to have a member of the NRA witness, time and score your Distinguished Expert Qualification. Chad's usually slammed at the shoot , so maybe you can ask another NRA member to witness your qualification. I will be out of town during the next Burbank shoot. Have fun and good luck.

Shelton
Old 06-01-2013, 6:18 AM
Calguns.net Shooting Team

Thanks Choo! I am hoping to score perfect but I know the weak hand stuff will be an azz kicker!

Scott
Old 06-01-2013, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by choo2x View Post
  • Traffic from the City of Industry through the eastside to Burbank up the 5 wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Maybe I don't have to take the 605 to the 210 the next time I head up to the shoot from the OC (or maybe I just lucked out, hmmmm).
  • From all the grief I caught from the BLOCKaid boys for not having any SAaid with me this month, I guess it's time to send another SOS email to Springfield Armory for more goodies.
  • It was nice seeing Mike (AUstate) make it this month, although bummer about the broken hand.
  • It was nice seeing and meeting all the first timers shooting this month. I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves.
  • Congrats to those members who completed one or more Winchester/NRA qualification stages.
  • RoundEye had plenty of paper plates with him, so there were no pizza sauce targets this month.
  • There will still be Calgunners that will shoot until closing.

Special note: Scott (PM720) completed the Marksman First Class qualifications with all targets scoring 100/100. Nice shooting!

Art, you're very welcome. Congrats on completing your Sharpshooter and Expert Qualifications this shoot.

Remember, you have to have a member of the NRA witness, time and score your Distinguished Expert Qualification. Chad's usually slammed at the shoot , so maybe you can ask another NRA member to witness your qualification. I will be out of town during the next Burbank shoot. Have fun and good luck.

Shelton
Thanks for reminding, Shelton. I will ask Michael (AUState) as my bak up, in case Chad (Roundeye) is busy to witness my Quali next month.

Art

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 06-01-2013, 11:30 AM

Scott (PM720) has also volunteered to witness your DE qualification if Mike (AUstate) is not available.

Shelton
Old 06-01-2013, 1:54 PM
Calgoon
CGN Contributor

I can be witness too just in case
Old 06-01-2013, 8:23 PM
CGSSA Director, LA Chapter Leader, Captain: Calguns.net Shooting Team
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Wow, awesome turnout last night. It was great to see and meet so many first time Calgunners out at the range.

If you've qualified for the NRA/Winchester Marksmanship Program, and I don't have you listed here, drop me a PM, and I'll get you added to the list.

I hope the momentum keeps up, and we'll see everyone next month!