Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > ICE Arms-REMOVED-
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2013, 9:46 AM

Default No response to Emails

I sent you guys an email about a carrier that I purchased. Still waiting for a reply or RMA.
Old 05-22-2013, 8:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chino_714 View Post
I sent you guys an email about a carrier that I purchased. Still waiting for a reply or RMA.
We reply to email everyday......not sure how fair it is to put an explosive topic like that up when that kind of statement is clearly not true. Did you text message anyone? Call anyone? What is this regarding? How long have you been waiting?
Old 05-22-2013, 6:12 PM

No need to attack me. Please remember that I'm a customer asking for a response to en email. Nothing I posted was untrue. Perhaps you should read my post again and realize that I was just looking for a response to an email I sent out 5-6 days ago. I left out the details so that it would not be explosive.
Old 05-22-2013, 8:48 PM

Was not attacking.....simply stating we did not recieve your email.....we were just stating that a simple PM probably would have helped. And we feel we certainly did in the PM we sent you.....cheers !!
Old 05-22-2013, 8:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icearms View Post
Was not attacking.....simply stating we did not recieve your email.....we were just stating that a simple PM probably would have helped. And we feel we certainly did in the PM we sent you.....cheers !!
Well with a response like that I know who I will not be dealing with.

I have enough crap to deal with in life to have to deal with a business that jumps all over a customer. I have dealt with business like that before, not worth the stress.
1 Peter 3:15

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect

2 Corinthians 3:3
You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
Old 05-22-2013, 9:08 PM

That's certainly your choice but thanks for the comments. And for the record.....we helped the customer who we heard from in the PM, upgraded his purchase, threw in some extra stuff and paid for his shipping.......these forums can really be cruel and are taken out of context so fast and furious......I can't believe anyone stays in business online somtimes.......sheesh.....

Last edited by icearms; 05-22-2013 at 9:11 PM..
Old 05-23-2013, 10:54 AM

Problem solved. Vendor is taking care of me and I understand how posts can be taken the wrong way. I'm not here to hurt companies that support the industry and calguns. They are standing behind their product and I'll gladly do business with them again.