Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Discussion General discussion regarding CCW/LTC in California

Old 04-12-2013, 10:58 AM

Default sac county ccw

Hey everyone, I have been interested in obtaining a ccw for quite some time, the problem is I can't get to the calendar for the appointments in the sac sherrif website, to check if people have dropped their appointments. It has been like this for me since november. I remember checking one time and there being a calendar for appointments, now it just says they are not currently scheduling appointments and can take my email for when one opens up. Is there a different websote I should be going to? Or am I just SOL? Thanks for any help you can give me!
Old 04-12-2013, 11:31 AM

Follow the instructions and send them an email. Then wait patiently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7x57 View Post
Sacramento would declare martial law sooner than they'd meet with Gandhi, Gautama Budda, and Jesus Christ if the three were packing heat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
Even people not from San Francisco can appreciate a good public spanking like this.
WANTED: G19. New or near new condition in Sacramento area.
Old 04-23-2013, 6:21 PM

Same thing happed to me a few months. I emailed the Sac Sheriff and they responded that the website was down due to upgrades. Just have to keep checking back.
Old 04-23-2013, 8:19 PM

Just keep checking I checked for 2 months straight 1 time every hour and bam got me one, yeah I know that was a lot of checking but it paid off better than waiting a whole 6 months or more.
Old 04-24-2013, 2:17 AM

I didn't even have an appointment on the books and on January 1st around 1AM I was on sacsheriff and just kept refreshing the page and it finally moved to the calendar and I got the appointment for January 3rd. You have to check every morning and every night and maybe in the afternoon 10 times a day if you really want an appointment.
Old 04-24-2013, 8:39 AM

I renewed my CCW yesterday and ask why no new appointments were being opened up. The Deputy said they are moving to a new location on Hurley in the next couple of months and they are not opening any new appointments until they move.
I got mine by checking several times a day for cancellations.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boswell View Post
I renewed my CCW yesterday and ask why no new appointments were being opened up. The Deputy said they are moving to a new location on Hurley in the next couple of months and they are not opening any new appointments until they move.
I got mine by checking several times a day for cancellations.
Thanks for the update!
Old 05-10-2013, 10:33 AM

I just got an appt. with a date of june 5th doing what everyone said to do in the thread. Thank you for sharing the knowledge.