Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Technology and Internet
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Technology and Internet Emerging and current tech related issues. Internet, DRM, IP, and other technology related discussions.

Old 05-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Veteran Member

Default Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Saw on Amazon.com that price for the PC version is now $19.99. How is this game? Worth playing?
Old 05-08-2013, 1:53 PM
Veteran Member

Without being too much of a jerk:

From what I've seen; If you liked the past 4 releases, you'll probably like this one They're all very, very similar with some new stuff sprinkled in. I owned MW2(my first time playing multiplayer online, ever) and Black Ops & I felt it was pointless to keep paying $60 for this series so I stopped there. I was more of a multi-player player rather than single.
R.I.P. Thomas C.
Old 05-08-2013, 1:59 PM

BF3 is what I play. Never really got into the MW series. Kinda like buying Madden every year.
Old 05-08-2013, 2:18 PM
Calguns Addict

I don't have an active XBOX Live subscription, so don't play with others and can't comment on XBox Live play.

Having said that, I just borrowed it...

The Fallout/Bioshock series for 360... I buy.
Old 05-08-2013, 9:32 PM

I thought MW3 was a big letdown. It features a lot of futuristic weapons, which I didn't find as fun as all the previous call of duty games. It's worth $20 and I'd still buy it again, but I'd go with BF3 over MW3
Old 05-08-2013, 9:37 PM

Ooops sorry, I was thinking Black Ops 2.
Old 05-09-2013, 7:11 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSpam View Post
I thought MW3 was a big letdown. It features a lot of futuristic weapons, which I didn't find as fun as all the previous call of duty games. It's worth $20 and I'd still buy it again, but I'd go with BF3 over MW3
Thanks, looks like BF3 is also in the $19 range now, I'll check it out once I'm done with MW3 (ordered it).

I like looking for games in this price range.
Old 05-09-2013, 8:02 AM
Patient@GunAddictWard
CGN Contributor

Its cool rather play Black Ops 2, but for $20 why not!
Old 05-09-2013, 8:41 AM

This was my first PS3 game, and I like it. There are things I don't like, but I don't know enough to know if the other games/systems do the same thing or not. My son totally digs it.
It was not a threat. It was an exaggerated response to an uncompromising stance. I was taught never to make a threat unless you are prepared to carry it out and I am not a fan of carrying anything. Even watching other people carrying things makes me uncomfortable. Mainly because of the possibility they may ask me to help.
Old 05-09-2013, 9:23 AM
Calguns Addict

I have never been into FPS multi-player shooter games but my younger brother has ever since counter strike. I would go and play with him but I never fully got into it. Now fast forward to Christmas of 2012. I received an Xbox as a gift and my brother bought me MW3...Lets just say Im addicted to this game and I love it! The game play is somewhat realistic and it keeps you on your toes. Some nights I play non-stop for 8 hours..lol My brother says Black Ops 2 is better but to me it looks the same with new maps and weapons.

For someone who doesnt judge or is not into too many shooter games, MW3 is pretty good. I have heard good things about BF3 too. I have BF3 but I havent played it yet considering I have been playing MW3 non stop!

Micro Center has Black Ops 2 and MW3 on sale for $20 off right now for Xbox and PS3 too. I cant say anything about the PC version because I only play Xbox. I dont like the controls on PC. If I played PC I would have to buy a controller.

Also, sometimes I type in CAPS to emphasize a POINT. Please dont interpret that as YELLING. Sorry if I HURT any fuzzy little bunny's FEELINGS out there.
Old 05-09-2013, 9:32 AM

I still play counterstrike occassionally, and just recently got the Android version for my phone