Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Old 04-27-2013, 7:25 PM
Calguns Addict

Default Turners in Fountain Valley

They got a shipment of XM193 (5.56) in today. 20 rounds boxes for $12. Just a heads up. It was selling fast

Also, sometimes I type in CAPS to emphasize a POINT. Please dont interpret that as YELLING. Sorry if I HURT any fuzzy little bunny's FEELINGS out there.
Old 04-27-2013, 7:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeaglory View Post
They got a shipment of XM193 (5.56) in today. 20 rounds boxes for $12. Just a heads up. It was selling fastDisclaimer: Everything I type on this website Is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. None of it is true."

I'm confused... It says everything you say is fiction and not true... What gives
Old 04-27-2013, 7:50 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by siscokid View Post
I'm confused... It says everything you say is fiction and not true... What gives
Just a little liability coverage

But in this case its all true Maybe not now because they were selling pretty quick but for $12 a box, (I cant believe Im saying this), they were pretty cheap. Sucks that the same boxes for going for $6.99 less than a year ago

Also, sometimes I type in CAPS to emphasize a POINT. Please dont interpret that as YELLING. Sorry if I HURT any fuzzy little bunny's FEELINGS out there.

Last edited by blazeaglory; 04-27-2013 at 7:55 PM..
Old 04-27-2013, 7:51 PM

Thanks for the heads up..
Old 04-27-2013, 7:51 PM
I need a LIFE!!

im sure its gone now.

Quote:
Public Safety Chairman Reggie Jones Sawyer, D-Los Angeles said, “This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution,”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
When Hell is full the dead will walk the Earth. (Dawn of the Dead)
NRA Life Member.
Old 04-27-2013, 8:42 PM
Calguns Addict

Yeah. We were there for about 20 minutes and about half sold out. 5 box max per person.

They even had a few AR's in stock

Old 04-27-2013, 10:58 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yeah. We were there for about 20 minutes and about half sold out. 5 box max per person.

They even had a few AR's in stock
price on the ARs?

Old 04-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus343 View Post
price on the ARs?
Their current sale shows an AR with Truglo red dot and carrying case for $999.

The SanBerdoo store had a bunch of the 5.56 as well along with about 15 ARs on Friday.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:34 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
price on the ARs?
The 2 they had were $999 with a free bag (A good one) and a free red dot site. ATI.

They did have a couple M&P for $899 with no dust cover or forward assist. And 2 Bushmasters (polymer) for $799 I think.

Old 04-28-2013, 1:21 AM

Quote:
Just a little liability coverage
You probably shouldn't say "None of it is true", unless you really want people to think none of it is true. "May or may not be true" would probably be more fitting.
Old 04-28-2013, 8:53 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbarnie View Post
You probably shouldn't say "None of it is true", unless you really want people to think none of it is true. "May or may not be true" would probably be more fitting.
But then I wouldnt be dark and mysterious. You know, the rebel loner in the vintage Porsche with the cool signature

I will tell you one thing I will never joke about and that is XM193! I might joke about some imported steel case Russian stuff but I would rather die than say a word in jest towards our beloved XM series of ammo.

Last edited by blazeaglory; 04-28-2013 at 8:55 AM..
Old 04-28-2013, 9:04 AM
Veteran Member

Hmm I guess Ill build then
Any lowers at turners?
Old 04-28-2013, 5:56 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Hmm I guess Ill build then
Any lowers at turners?
I didnt see any in FV but wait a little bit. Slowly but surely things are getting back to "normal". As normal as normal can be in CA...

Old 04-28-2013, 8:33 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbarnie View Post
Blaze likes to keep all of us guessing...it's all part of his mysterious persona...i bet he's a great poker player too

"We want food, medicine, and one of those cows" - Daryl Dixon TWD
Old 04-29-2013, 12:08 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBallgame View Post
Blaze likes to keep all of us guessing...it's all part of his mysterious persona...i bet he's a great poker player too

Yeah Im "pretending" to be an ******* most of the time...lol

Once you get to know me Im a real nice guy