Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 04-22-2013, 7:03 PM
Likes Puppy Chow or Ammo
CGN Contributor

Default NY State Senator Response to Difi's Interview - FOX

If this is a duplicate delete.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=RgzJ8CZe8CA

Posting from mobile so link might not work on all devices. Maybe one of you can embed after you find the full link.

Paste this into google: NY State Sen Greg Ball slams Dianne Feinstein - 'She is a complete idiot'

Last edited by pitbull30; 04-22-2013 at 7:14 PM..
Old 04-22-2013, 7:06 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Link not working.
Old 04-22-2013, 7:12 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Old 04-22-2013, 7:13 PM
YOU are next!!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmayer707 View Post
Link not working.
Works fine for me
Old 04-22-2013, 7:16 PM
Veteran Member

Not the best rebuttal.
Old 04-22-2013, 7:17 PM
CGN Contributor

Grandmal needs to get out of politics.
Old 04-22-2013, 9:23 PM

I am still not getting what the "suprise" factor is she mentioned was?
Old 04-22-2013, 9:44 PM
CGSSA Coordinator

"Complete Idiot".. pretty much sums up who and what Feinstein and everyone else like her really is. I, personally, don't have an AR or AK. But I would like the choice to arm myself now and in the future with whatever firearm I deem is needed for self-defense and to protect my family. Not all of us have the money to have armed security to protect ourselves..

Auto-Ordnance 1911-A1 .45 ACP
Česká Zbrojovka CZ-75 SP-01 Tactical 9mm
Heckler & Koch VP9 9mm
Kimber 1911 "Raptor II" .45 ACP
Remington 870 Tactical Express 12gauge
Sig Sauer P226 MK25 Navy 9mm
Springfield Armory 1911 "MC Operator" .45 ACP
Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm
Old 04-22-2013, 9:57 PM

"Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun." These are words of distraction. It's to make you "comfortable" because the lefties don't want to disarm you. They believe in the 2A.

Once they get that inch, while the sheeple are least expecting it, they'll get their grubby mits on the Constitution and rip it to shreds.

They might try to destroy it if given a millimeter, with this frenzy that has taken place.

No different than rabid dogs.

Old 04-22-2013, 11:06 PM

Um.. not only is difi an idiot in not understanding control and accuracy of any semi auto are more important than blasting away hoping you hit anything or anyone with a shotgun.. But, she and all the gun control nuts believe the average joe watching tv dinking a beer or asleep in their bed some how have the element of suprise!!
On the contrary, the bg breaking into a home is the one with the planned intention of committing whatever crime and in those initial seconds the BG has the element on suprise. The resident more than not is reactionary.
18" Barrel / rifle length gas / Match or DM
G19 (un altered, stock trigger)
1911 Loaded, TRP, Sig
Old 04-23-2013, 12:09 AM
Veteran Member
CGN Contributor

Element of surprise? So when I'm on top of the misses in the throes of ecstasy (at least for me anyway), my shotgun is completely out of reach, and a buncha thugs break down my door "I'm" going to have the element of surprise? With all due respect Diane, you really can't be this idiotic. Actually, I know you're not this idiotic, but it's a shame that the people that listen to you genuinely ARE that idiotic...
Old 04-23-2013, 12:19 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk View Post
Element of surprise? So when I'm on top of the misses in the throes of ecstasy (at least for me anyway), my shotgun is completely out of reach, and a buncha thugs break down my door "I'm" going to have the element of surprise? With all due respect Diane, you really can't be this idiotic. Actually, I know you're not this idiotic, but it's a shame that the people that listen to you genuinely ARE that idiotic...
thats a winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMO556 View Post
Voting for Donald Trump is the protest vote against: Keynesian economics, Neocon wars, exporting jobs, open borders, Washington criminal cartel, too big to fail banks and too big to jail pols and banksters.

Cutting off foreign aid to EVERY country and dismantling the police/surveillance state!

Umm yeah!!!!!
Old 04-23-2013, 12:26 AM
I need a LIFE!!

The only time a homeowner has the element of surprise in a home break-in, is in gun free zones, where said homeowner broke the law and kept their gun! Bad guy breaks in expecting no guns, faces a pissed off citizen with the ability to defend themself. Of course now that patriot will be arrested for keeping a gun that was outlawed.

What stupid, self important, higher than thou, elitists, these gun grabbers are.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:32 AM
Calguns Addict

Greg Ball is a cool cat. One of the few who stood up to bloomberg and the New York ilk and stood up for freedom.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, but let me remind you also that moderation in the persuit of justice is no virtue" -Barry Goldwater

“Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have.” -Gerald Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by cudakidd View Post
I want Blood for Oil. Heck I want Blood for Oil over hand wringing sentiment!
^
Old 04-23-2013, 7:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofWWIIDI View Post
The only time a homeowner has the element of surprise in a home break-in, is in gun free zones, where said homeowner broke the law and kept their gun! Bad guy breaks in expecting no guns, faces a pissed off citizen with the ability to defend themself. Of course now that patriot will be arrested for keeping a gun that was outlawed.
where is there a gun free zone that applies in your house?

I can only wonder if anyone actually buys into all this shotgun garbage Based on past legislation attempts and some successes, its not like they want you to just use whichever shotgun works best for you, be it a pistol grip semi auto, short barreled, magazine fed, etc. They want you to use non-magazine fed shotguns, preferably something more like a blunderbuss with a small bore, because if you cant hit the threat with your first shot then its probably not a legitimate threat anyway