Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Non-Firearms Related Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.

Old 09-23-2012, 9:06 AM

Thumbs up WTT/Price drop - top quality airsoft guns !!!

THINNING THE HERD:
1. THIS IS AN AIRSOFT REPLICA - CANNOT FIRE NOR BE MODIFIED TO FIRE LIVE AMMUNITION.

Want an AEG that will out-perform and stand out above the rest? Here's a custom built gun, just completed, and test fired, never fielded. Here are the main components in the build:

CUSTOM M16/M203 TWO TONE TAN & BLACK LAPD SWAT AEG PARTS LIST:

1. Evike Tan LAPD SWAT full metal body
2. tan detachable carry handle
3. G&P black M16 full stock
4. CA black short M203 launcher
5. JG Enhanced Mosfet V.2 Gear Box (M130 spring)
6. Ajax V.2 shock transfer system
7. KWA M16 outer barrel
8. KWA M16 inner barrel
9. KWA delta ring
10. G&P M16 front sight
11. G&P M203 black hand guard with M203 flip up sight
12. CA metal hop up
13. Magpul tan MOE motor grip
14. JG High torque long motor
15. battery and gearbox connectors, deans type
16. 11.1v 5700 large type lipo battery
17. checked AOE, shimmed and lubed
18. orange tipped metal birdcage flash hider
Chrono'ed gun, 0.20 g. bbs, 400-425 fps

No pics, but I borrowed a camera and ended up with video files instead - lol - could not figure out the camera. Send me an e-mail address and I'll attach them.
A. Can add an OD Madbull Gemtech flash hider/silencer combo for an additional $50.

B. Mag options (only available with the rifle; not selling separately):
- have (4) 5000 rd. manual wind box mags - $25 each
- also have (1) Beta-C electric mag ~3000 rd. capacity $75
- have at least (3) more hicaps, $20 each
- we can discuss a package price with extra mags; let me know what you want. I WILL ALSO TOSS IN SOME EXTRA MAGS IF WE DO A TRADE; WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT.

ONLY TRADE ACCEPTED IS FOR THIS ELECTRIC GUITAR:

http://www.rondomusic.com/AL2000bk3p90.html

You will not find another like this, unless you buy the parts and build it yourself. $500 price is firm, gun is new. The build cost on this gun alone was more than my asking price. I am asking $500 for the rifle, but SAVE BY BUYING THE GUITAR AND TRADING. THIS GUITAR NORMALLY RETAILS FOR ~$300. I will accept a straight trade for this guitar new or used in excellent to like new condition.

FINALLY FOR A LIMITED TIME I WILL CONSIDER A CASH OFFER - make me a good DEAL and I might accept it - NO LOWBALLERS.

Local pickup in San Ramon/Dublin, thanks.

2. THIS IS AN AIRSOFT REPLICA - CANNOT FIRE NOR BE MODIFIED TO FIRE LIVE AMMUNITION.

For sale is a gently used KJW Full Metal KC-02 Version 2 Airsoft Gas Blowback .Tactical Carbine / Sniper Rifle, a replica of the Ruger 10/22 .22LR semi auto rifle. Here's what is included:
1. The rifle of course
2. 3 magazines for sure - 2 new, one slightly used. May find the original 4th one (leaks, but should be repairable).
3. No sights, but replaced with a RED DOT SIGHT with mount
4. the original M4 style buttstock has been replaced with an HK-416 collapsible one, which has a much larger, more comfortable buttplate, and gives the rifle a unique, customized look
The orange paint at the tip was removed, but will be repainted prior to sale to meet current regs. Be advised the mock suppressor in the pic is an optional special order item - which I do not have; as well as the bipod, which is an accessory. This rifle is rare and hard to find. Performance wise, it is very accurate and powerful. NORMALLY $270 FIRM for everything, TEMPORARY PRICE DROP TO $200 - NO LESS AND NO LOWBALLERS. GET IT CHEAPER WHILE YOU CAN !!! ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES AND NO PARTING OUT WHATSOEVER. NO PICS SORRY NO CAMERA, PLEASE DO NOT ASK, but the rifle is as shown above, it is in perfect condition. Local pickup in Dublin/San Ramon, thanks.

LOWBALL OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED. NO PARTING OUT WHATSOEVER.

I WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR FIREARMS - AND I PAY THE DROS FEE.

AGAIN, JUST TO BE CLEAR: I'M DISABLED AND DO NOT DRIVE, SO YOU WILL NEED TO COME TO ME.

ALL REPLIES/INQUIRIES BY PM ONLY PLEASE, DO NOT CLUTTER UP THE THREAD.

THANKS FOR LOOKING.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KC 02 v2.jpg (98.2 KB, 64 views)

Last edited by hummveecop; 04-22-2013 at 6:28 PM..
Old 04-24-2013, 10:39 AM

Wednesday bump.