Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 03-29-2013, 1:33 PM

Default Slightly dissapointed with RG

Post edited to not negatively reflect on Riflegear. Posted to plea to reconsider a policy and they did. Kudos.

The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion . . . and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself--ultimate cost for perfect value. -R.A. Heinlein

Last edited by Hanse Davion; 03-29-2013 at 9:20 PM..
Old 03-29-2013, 4:19 PM
Vendor/Retailer

We attempted to block your magazines and decided we couldn't block them with our blocks and returned them to you without charging you a dime for our time. We have never blocked the magazines that you bought (thermolds) and our blocks do not fit in them without modification, so this is why we declined not to attempt to block them. We did not want to risk damaging one of your mags to try to figure out how to block them, especially since we do not even carry those mags and sometimes it take a few tries to figure out how to get it right, which can damage a mag or two and we do not want to take that risk with a customer's property.

We don't normally sell our blocks, but if you really want to pick up a couple blocks then just let me know, preferably through an email or PM (which I think would have been a better way to handle this situation in the first place), and I'll sell you some blocks, but we accept no liability if they don't work properly with your magazines.

www.riflegear.com
Old 03-29-2013, 7:36 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark92651 View Post
we couldn't block them with our blocks and returned them to you without charging you a dime for our time.

We did not want to risk damaging one of your mags we do not want to take that risk with a customer's property.

We don't normally sell our blocks,

I'll sell you some blocks, but we accept no liability if they don't work properly with your magazines.
Handled way better than I would of...

I bet there will STILL be a negative follow up from OP
after all you did.
George Patton
Old 03-31-2013, 9:19 AM

Why don't you guys sell your blocks? I thought the design was pretty genius, the way they work in Pmags