|Private Non-Firearms Related Sales For the non-commercial sales of non-firearms related items. Read the rules before posting.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
2001 Harley-Davidson Road King (S.F. Bay Area)
BEAUTIFUL, EXCEPTIONALLY WELL CARED FOR BIKE. You need to see this bike in person to appreciate it. We bought this in Dec. 2000 from a guy going thru a mid-life crisis who put about 500 miles on it then sold it, so we're pretty much the original owners. 31,200 miles and has always been covered and garaged. The oil & filters always changed every 3,000 miles. You'd be hard pressed to find a bike that has been cared for as well as this one has. Great memories...needs a good home!
Serious buyers PM me $9,995. CASH ONLY!!
Low-Ballers & text messages will be ignored. If this ad is still up, the bike is still available.
Heres what I've done to it:
- Vance & Hines true dual headers
- Arlen Ness big sucker breather kit
- K&N air filter
- S&S 510-G gear cam
- Screaming Eagle programmable ignition
- Screaming Eagle adjustable push rods
- fuel injected
- adjustable air shocks with pump for a nice ride
- newer tires
- alarm system
- detachable windshield
- detachable back rest
- front & rear crash bars
- driver & passenger floorboards with covers
- highway pegs on front crash bars
- locking hard bags with liners that can be zipped & lifted out like suitcases
- addition chrome (of course)
- small detachable bags that go on the passenger crash bars
- original owners manual and any shop service records
Also available if interested: T-Bag, trickle charger, bike cover, 6' long X 1" dia. Cobra Lock, shop manual, some leather jackets & chaps & vests
"TRUST BUT, VERIFY"
Last edited by 0321jarhead; 06-27-2013 at 4:39 AM..