Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 03-08-2013, 4:38 PM

Wink Remington Versa Max Tactical?

It seems like the Remington Versa Max Tactical shotgun has been out of stock for months+, does Riflegear know if Remington is even still producing them? I've searched and gotten on the waiting list with every retailer I can (including being on Riflegear's stock notification list) and there hasn't been a single peep.

I know Riflegear has no ETA on anything at the moment, but I was hoping to know if you guys have seen that shotgun in-stock/available in the past half year.

Thanks!
Yellowfin: The 2A in its true intent of what it protects can be summed up in one word: parity. Self defense means self defense from ANYTHING, and parity is being on level playing field with whatever threat may be.
Old 03-11-2013, 6:57 AM
Vendor/Retailer

@proclone1... that gun is REALLY new. We've only had the initial shipment come in and that was smaller than we had anticipated. They are on order but like everything else we don't have an ETA. I don't see how Remington could not be printing these out given the success of their first VersaMax guns. Keep an eye out. Like all others, its only a matter of time.

www.riflegear.com
Old 03-11-2013, 7:46 PM

Ah ok thanks for the update! I actually thought the Tac models were a couple years old.

I resubmitted a month ago on the auto-notify list, and I'll keep watching!
Yellowfin: The 2A in its true intent of what it protects can be summed up in one word: parity. Self defense means self defense from ANYTHING, and parity is being on level playing field with whatever threat may be.