Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > L.A. Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2013, 8:34 AM

Default Need Local Info

Hey All,

I just relocated back to LA. Am currently situated in West LA and I need to buy magazines and ammo to comply with this State's crazy rules. So the question is where do you all go to buy ammo (9mm, 45ACP, 5.56, 6.5Grendel), reloading supplies, and magazines locally? Looking for 10 round magazine for my Beretta M9. I assume that there are no places around West LA to buy these things. Any recommendations? Or do I order online?

Thanks.
Old 03-01-2013, 5:41 PM
CGSSA Coordinator

Glendale Gun Show this weekend.

LAX Range is near you in Inglewood/Hawthorne.
Old 03-01-2013, 6:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS4_Driver View Post
Hey All,

I just relocated back to LA. Am currently situated in West LA and I need to buy magazines and ammo to comply with this State's crazy rules. So the question is where do you all go to buy ammo (9mm, 45ACP, 5.56, 6.5Grendel), reloading supplies, and magazines locally? Looking for 10 round magazine for my Beretta M9. I assume that there are no places around West LA to buy these things. Any recommendations? Or do I order online?

Thanks.
Try Martin Redding, they are a gunshop in Culver City really close to you, and they carry a lot of different types of magazines. You can even call and ask to see if its in stock.

AK Addict
CZ Yuppie
1911 Student
NRA Member

"The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed" - Judge Alex Kozinski

Last edited by pure762; 03-02-2013 at 1:41 PM..
Old 03-02-2013, 10:22 AM

Default Thank you!

Went to Martin Redding and picked up magazines. Need to find a place for reloading supplies locally if possible. All the online sources are all backordered on powder and primers!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:20 AM

I live in West LA as well, Retting is your best bet as far as I know. I don't think Turners in Torrance carries any reloading supplies. Maybe try Gun World in Burbank? Not sure.