Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > J and R Sports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

J and R Sports Hosted by J&R Sports Supply

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2013, 1:17 PM
Vendor/Retailer
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Arrow Defensive Medicine (Oh S#!t, I Think I've Been Shot!) Livermore, CA - May 22, 2016

Alpha Safety Training is excited to announce that we will be holding our 1 day Defensive Medicine (I Think I've Been Shot!) Course in Livermore, Ca. on May 22, 2016.

This course is designed for the medical or non-medical person who would like to learn how to deal with traumatic injury, such as bleeding control, gunshot wounds, etc.

How long will it take for EMS to arrive if you or a loved one suffers a traumatic injury? Make sure that you have the skills to stay alive until they arrive. If you own a gun, carry one or would like to learn essential skills to take care of yourself or a family member in case of an emergent situation, this class is for you!

The Defensive Medicine course will teach you to effectively manage life threatening injuries resulting from a traumatic event until professional emergency medical services arrive. Topics of instruction include bleeding control, airway management, shock and brain injuries and other medical issues likely to arise in the aftermath of a life threatening attack or other critical incident. Do you dedicate as much time to training for the treating of wounds as you do to the inflicting of them? The life you save will probably be your own or that of a family member.

Do you have a medical kit already? Bring it with you and we will evaluate your needs and teach you to be more effective with the tools you have at hand.

Course: Defensive Medicine (I Think I've Been Shot!)
Instructor: Jim “Doc” Amentler
Date: May 22, 2016
Time: 9AM – 5PM

http://www.alphasafetytraining.com/schedule.html

This course is taught by Jim “Doc” Amentler, a U.S. Navy Corpsman who is the medical chief for a Marine Corps battalion and is also a Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) instructor, a Combat Life Save (CLS) instructor, American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) instructor, ASHI Wilderness First Aid instructor and an NEC 9502 Navy instructor.
Defensive Medicine (Oh S#!t, I Think I've Been Shot!):
Livermore, CA - May 22, 2016
Defensive Medicine (Oh S#!t, I Think I've Been Shot!):
Sacramento, CA - June 25, 2016
Multi State CCW Instructor - Next class:

Last edited by JimAmentler; 05-02-2016 at 1:27 PM..