Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > FFL's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

FFL's Forum For open discussion between FFLs and polite questions for FFLs.

Old 02-27-2013, 11:29 AM
CGN Contributor

Default Just wondering if any one else is having problems with gunbroker.com

Hello there, i have sent them 3 emails regarding some issues and its been 4 days now.I have not heard back from them yet.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:32 PM
Calguns Addict

They don't seem to respond in days, it is more like weeks or months. Very poor customer service, to say the least.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 02-27-2013, 12:45 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemasa View Post
They don't seem to respond in days, it is more like weeks or months. Very poor customer service, to say the least.
wow, that sucks. thats to bad. thank you for the update. gunsamerica usually responds in 2 hours or so.
Old 02-27-2013, 2:23 PM
Vendor/Retailer

It took them at least three weeks to get back to me and then they didn't answer my question.

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation
Old 02-28-2013, 5:44 PM

It depends on the issue.
For non-paying bidders they do respond in the same day. It seems like they prioritize their responses.
Old 02-28-2013, 6:04 PM

Same here, had issues with a seller, sent them email, its been over a week no response. THEY SUCK.!
Old 02-28-2013, 6:40 PM
Calguns Addict

Perhaps for some they respond to NPB the same day, but not for me. It seems like they want to keep the money. In my case, the firearm could not be sold in CA except to an AW dealer. The buyer did not have a clue, bid and won (even though I said people with NR had to contact me first, but there is no way to enforce that at the last minute). The buyer agreed he would not pay, but I still had to send the reminder to pay, notice of NPB, give negative feedback and wait an additional 10 days. I think it was 18 days overall.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 03-01-2013, 8:46 AM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemasa View Post
Perhaps for some they respond to NPB the same day, but not for me. It seems like they want to keep the money. In my case, the firearm could not be sold in CA except to an AW dealer. The buyer did not have a clue, bid and won (even though I said people with NR had to contact me first, but there is no way to enforce that at the last minute). The buyer agreed he would not pay, but I still had to send the reminder to pay, notice of NPB, give negative feedback and wait an additional 10 days. I think it was 18 days overall.
Wow, that is so crazy, its to bad ebay doesnt allow us to sell firearms on it . they would make so much more money and i realy like their system. I have been emailing to gunsamerica and most of the time i get email back from them in minutes. Thanks again for your updates.