Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 02-01-2013, 10:49 AM

Default 3pk PMAG 30s M3 - $45

http://www.botachtactical.com/mapmgenm330m.html

Anyone know if they will ship to Cali as rebuild kits?
Old 02-01-2013, 10:54 AM

Man. Good deal. Don't think they ship to Kommifornia though.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:56 AM

Sold out
Old 02-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamStreamline View Post
Man. Good deal. Don't think they ship to Kommifornia though.
sucks, they are located in L.A.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:57 AM

the company says it is based in los angeles. what duh ???
Old 02-01-2013, 10:58 AM

Just tried to order and got all the way to the submit order and they said they are not available.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:59 AM

must of sold out while I was placing my order, says sold out now
Old 02-01-2013, 11:02 AM

same here, clicked place order and says unavailable
Old 02-01-2013, 11:11 AM

They dont do rebuilds
Old 02-01-2013, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobama View Post
They dont do rebuilds
No love. Based in LA and won't do rebuilds for us poor folk who live here. Never bought from them, probably never will.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:51 AM

Not saying they do this, but if I were an unethical company, one way to guarantee thousands of millions of unique visitors to your website would be to post a "deal" then have it go "OOS" quickly, and have the customer browse for other stuff on your site.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk_ashen View Post
Not saying they do this, but if I were an unethical company, one way to guarantee thousands of millions of unique visitors to your website would be to post a "deal" then have it go "OOS" quickly, and have the customer browse for other stuff on your site.
And that is probably what they did. Business smarts.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

KrisAnne Hall on Oregon

"I am sullied - no more" Col. Ted Westhusing
Old 02-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Off-roster
CGN Contributor

Botrash tactical has completely gone down the drain. They used to have good prices on certain things but for the last year or so they've just been sucking Mandingo cack. Show them no love.
Old 02-01-2013, 1:13 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljon View Post
they've just been sucking Mandingo cack.
lmao

Hilarious.
Old 02-01-2013, 1:16 PM
Calguns Addict

GL with BOTACH!!
Old 02-01-2013, 1:29 PM

They will not disassemble. I've tried a couple months ago.
4" Smith & Wesson Model 19
3.5" Smith & Wesson Model 29
Marlin 1894C
Colt Python
Colt Series 70
Old 02-01-2013, 1:50 PM

I was able to get an order through earlier today
Old 02-01-2013, 2:18 PM

Looks like the MAgpul has caught up with the demand. I heard that they were going to be shipping thousands as of 2-1-13
Old 02-01-2013, 8:59 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

I was at their facility Tues or Wed (exchanging shirt for different size and picking up order since I was there)...

Saw a bunch of magpul boxes and (presumably) LEO was there asking for 30 rd... employee looked in a couple Magpul boxes and found the mags... I'm not a Magpul fan (I use Lancer primarily) but I thought of all the CalGuns members that would be drooling

So yes, they had a *****load... I guess they sold out in just a couple days...

But no, they don't disassemble.

ETA... I have nothing to gain by saying this - but Botach is 100% legit. I recommend calling if you want to order something you search their site for - but if it's something they are advertizing (or Ebay sales), it's in stock and will ship quick (at least it always has for me)... Prices are unbeatable and the people (a ton of them) that work there are always hustling their butts off - CA is a tiny part of their business (even though they are here).

I've ordered a ton of stuff and wouldn't endorse if I wasn't 100% satisfied (and even though there are always negative posts - they have exceptional feedback on Ebay - so I'm not the only one that realizes their value).

I did some (internet) research many months ago and found that previous ownership had some kind of international ammo (and/or accessory) deal that I guess was shady - from what I recall there was a pending military contract and the product provided was rejected (due to inferior quality)... I highly suspect that's where the negative reputation came from and still today many perpetuate the bad rap even though they don't have a clue why. As for no stock - no oneis worse than Optics Planet - I wont even order from DVOR anymore.

So Botach's previous problems are apparently history - but like many things in life, the past still haunts them.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely! Leadership is not about power... We have very few leaders in this country and virtually none in this state... but plenty of corruption in both.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't underestimate the stupidity of the American public.

Last edited by LBDamned; 02-01-2013 at 9:13 PM..
Old 02-01-2013, 9:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned View Post
I did some (internet) research many months ago and found that previous ownership had some kind of international ammo (and/or accessory) deal that I guess was shady - from what I recall there was a pending military contract and the product provided was rejected (due to inferior quality)... I highly suspect that's where the negative reputation came from and still today many perpetuate the bad rap even though they don't have a clue why. As for no stock - no oneis worse than Optics Planet - I wont even order from DVOR anymore.

So Botach's previous problems are apparently history - but like many things in life, the past still haunts them.
Botach has not changed ownership so there is no "previous" ownership. I will let others make up their own mind on how up and up this family is.

http://www.laweekly.com/2010-08-05/n...uth-central/1/
Old 02-01-2013, 11:19 PM

Buyer beware with Botach. There is enough horrible experiences out there for folks to make up their own minds. Ymmv
Old 02-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesundheit View Post
Botach has not changed ownership so there is no "previous" ownership. I will let others make up their own mind on how up and up this family is.

http://www.laweekly.com/2010-08-05/n...uth-central/1/
even the link you posted indicates new ownership "his son now owns"...

If this was Jack Ross - I would agree, new family still months behind on orders... I can tell you first hand without reason to BS, that I've had dozens of orders filled by Botach.

I don't know the family and have no benefit in sharing my experience other than helping other CalGuners know the facts and not the drama.

Good deals are good deals - this section of the forum is exactly that... if you haven't ordered - you have nothing to add... if you have ordered, everyone will benefit from your (true) experience.

As I stated in previous post - there was some previous shady business... you confirmed that (thanks for validating me)... but here and now, Botach is GTG.

Or you can be butt hurt for eternity (over something you had no part in) and revel in the drama that no longer exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grnjeep1 View Post
Buyer beware with Botach. There is enough horrible experiences out there for folks to make up their own minds. Ymmv
besides what was addressed above - do you have reference to the "horrible experiences" in the last year?

Absolute power corrupts absolutely! Leadership is not about power... We have very few leaders in this country and virtually none in this state... but plenty of corruption in both.
Old 02-02-2013, 8:06 AM

I do, I ordered some surefire cr123 Batteries in Sep. I never got them. Took me 2 months to get my money back. They never respond to emails and they never pick up the phone.

About a month before that i ordered some .40 cal M&P mags (full size 10 rd) They shipped mags for a compact. I could not get in contact with Botach so I called S&W and they were nice enough to swap them out for me.
Old 02-02-2013, 8:16 AM
Made in the USA

^^^ I can assure you for every 1 problem, there are thousands of orders filled without issue... I can also assure you that every merchant (in every filed) have made errors...

the "normal" occasional issues are far from "enough horrible experiences" (as stated earlier) to suggest people should not use them.

I'm a huge fan of PSA - but they have made more mistakes on my orders than most merchants (others have reported this too)... and as I stated earlier, Optics Planet is ridiculously horrible when it comes to filling orders...

So I get it, there are occasional issues (event vendor/merchant hast them) - but I have seen no indication that Botach is in any way worse than any other merchant and certainly not to the extent of concern.

As someone else mentioned - there is enough (current) information for anyone to make their own informed decision... those that are foolish leave more deals for the rest of us - so thanks for that

Old 02-02-2013, 9:35 AM
Veteran Member
CGN Contributor

LBDamned, you're on Botach's nuts an awful lot. You defend them every chance you get. Of the hundreds of people who bash them, you're the only one we see give them props. hmmmmmmmm People are going to start thinking you actually do have a dog in that fight.
Old 02-02-2013, 9:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk_ashen View Post
Nationalgunsupply.com does this all the time, I wouldn't recommend anyone wasting their money with them. Or copsplus.com.

AK Addict
CZ Yuppie
1911 Student
NRA Member

"The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed" - Judge Alex Kozinski
Old 02-02-2013, 10:17 AM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalbowhunter View Post
LBDamned, you're on Botach's nuts an awful lot. You defend them every chance you get. Of the hundreds of people who bash them, you're the only one we see give them props. hmmmmmmmm People are going to start thinking you actually do have a dog in that fight.
the "dog I have in the fight" is to help CGN members get good deals - just as they have done for me... that's what we do.

Ive also given mention to grabagun, red-dot-scopes, PDS, PA, SKD, Hinterland, and many others - including Turners (who have been slammed by butthurt band-wagoners).

Tell me something though... why is it okay for people to bash a company, but it's not okay to counter that with reality? Are you "one of them" that feel only your voice matters?

If you want true statistics, do some research - look at their Ebay ratings, look at the positive vs negative comments - look at what they offer today... it's easy for a few people to squawk - but when someone like me wants other members to realize they have good deals, you just have to accept it.

Bottom line is - Botach is a good option for those looking for deals. End of story.

Old 02-02-2013, 7:43 PM

I've only had one issue with botach back in 2007 or so where they seemed to have forgotten about my order for a Tango Down VFG. I had to call them and they fixed it. Since then haven't had any issues and some orders I got from their site and others from their Amazon storefront.
Old 02-02-2013, 8:49 PM

Botach has handled orders for my friends and I from work numerous times with positive experiences.

The one guy does seem like he's backing them a lot, but on the other hand someone seems to be slamming them a lot too...

Tim.
Old 02-02-2013, 9:22 PM
Made in the USA

^^^ and that's the only time I "back" them (when someone posts the "stay away" routine)... and the only reason I counter it is so that CalGuns members that haven't used them don't get falsely persuaded against a good deal.

It's not for the benefit of Botach (they don't need me) - it's for the benefit of fellow members.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Veteran Member
CGN Contributor

Well I decided to take a shot and placed an order with them today. I just ordered some magpul followers and a iphone case. Kind of as a test. If I receive good communication and quick shipping, I will praise the heck out of them, I promise.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Veteran Member

nope, no rebuilds. Useless company for us California folk. F-them

If you don't like the price of something I am selling please feel free to move along... The market, not you, will determine what it's worth. Thanks!
Old 02-03-2013, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned View Post
even the link you posted indicates new ownership "his son now owns"...
The business is still in the same shady family. It does not mean change of ownership. Botach only did this on paper to let his business survive. Again I would recommend Calgunners to read the link I provided and make up their own minds.

P.S. You do seem to be trying real hard to be a spokesperson for the Boteach family. And yes I have ordered from them in the past and not particularly thrilled by their service.
Old 02-03-2013, 1:58 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Botach...good luck with them. haha
Old 02-03-2013, 2:53 AM

I've purchased from them a few times. Only had one order where some items were backordered but they came the following week. There was once a mixup with my shipping address and they called me right away to clarify. I've had good luck with getting in contact with them via their live chat. They have competitive prices on a lot of their items. I would rate my experience with them good overall.
Old 02-03-2013, 8:06 AM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesundheit View Post
The business is still in the same shady family. It does not mean change of ownership. Botach only did this on paper to let his business survive. Again I would recommend Calgunners to read the link I provided and make up their own minds.

P.S. You do seem to be trying real hard to be a spokesperson for the Boteach family. And yes I have ordered from them in the past and not particularly thrilled by their service.
I don't know how much more clear I can be in regards to my posts... read them... particularly three posts above yours.

If you are suggesting I'm somehow not being forthright, that would make as much sense as me suggesting you must be a competitor and are upset that they take business from you.

Old 02-03-2013, 8:17 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyguy View Post
Botach...good luck with them. haha

I have places at least 15 orders with them and have never had a problem and shipping has been fast. I continue to order with them as they have great prices and you do not pay for shipping on top on that
Old 02-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinla View Post
I have places at least 15 orders with them and have never had a problem and shipping has been fast. I continue to order with them as they have great prices and you do not pay for shipping on top on that
careful, people will think you know the family or your are a spokesperson for them

In reality, your experience (as well as mine and many others) are the norm...

As with anything in life, people don't often mention when something goes right... but when something is wrong, they will spend the time to mention it (totally understandable)... however, when someone posts "beware" or "stay away" with nothing significant to add, I feel it helps others when there are posts like yours.

Old 02-03-2013, 3:10 PM

I believe the article posted is a good enough reason not to support them.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:27 PM

Have made about 7 or 8 orders with them. Everytime it took no more than 5 business days to arrive. Great prices and service. Will keep ordering if I need something and they have it.