Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 02-01-2013, 5:44 AM

This video was actually originally posted sometime last year. And recevied the same glowing reviews.
It was not a threat. It was an exaggerated response to an uncompromising stance. I was taught never to make a threat unless you are prepared to carry it out and I am not a fan of carrying anything. Even watching other people carrying things makes me uncomfortable. Mainly because of the possibility they may ask me to help.
Old 02-01-2013, 7:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra411 View Post
Hey guys, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the scissors. If you purchase the proper models, they are aerodynamically similar to a shuriken. Due to my high-stress job demands I had to get a black belt in Shurikenjutsu and in one of my Sensai's demonstrations he impaled one of the student's hands to the wall with a pair of Kenchii Throwing Scissors for talking back to him. I promptly ordered 10 boxes of those for myself and my coworkers due to their ease of concealment and low profile in the work environment (you can't explain having shurikens laying around on your desk now can you?).

Basically with the proper training anyone can become an assassin with common household items...you should see what my Sensai can do with nail clippers.
Shhh! Don't give the left any more ideas! Next we'll have waiting periods in Office Depot and Staples.

“When you want to kill a man, you must shoot for the heart and the Winchester is the best weapon."
-Ramon, A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKinzey
The chuckleheaded tinfoil-asshatter racist (yes! that's a couple of names and a label!)
Old 02-01-2013, 4:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
The second amendment doesn't say anything about "need". Exercising a constitutional right does not require a "need". Nor is the purpose of the amendment hunting or sporting. The amendment is clearly the final check in a system of checks and balances.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrogg111 View Post
Who "needs" a gun?

There is no bill of needs.

More appropriate points:

Rosa Parks didn't need to sit in the front of the bus.

Why do you (or the Media) need the 1A / Freedom of Speech?

People forget we're talking about Civil Rights, here.
I am humbled at the efforts of so many Patriots on this and other forums, CGN, CGF, SAF, NRA, CRPF, MDS etc. etc. I am lucky to be living in an era of a new awakening of the American Spirit; One that embraces it's Constitutional History, and it's Founding Fathers vision, especially in an age of such uncertainty that we are now in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toby View Post
Go cheap you will always have cheap and if you sell, it will sell for even cheaper. Buy the best you can every time.
^^^ Wise Man. Take his advice
Old 02-01-2013, 9:50 PM
Veteran Member

I need a gun just like I need a seatbelt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford8N View Post
If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them, Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. Senator Dianne Feinstein, CBS-TV's 60 Minutes, February 5, 1995
Old 02-02-2013, 3:48 PM

Someone may think I don't need an AR 15, but I require one for self defense. It is protected by the 2nd ammendment because it is in common use. Over and out.
Old 02-02-2013, 3:49 PM
Banned

Without guns in it, my safe would be a waste of money.

CDFingers