Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2013, 1:19 PM
Make Calguns Great Again
CGN Contributor

Default PSA is awesome

With all the *****ing about orders, I just wanted to say that I am really happy with PSA. You can't order a build kit anywhere, but they made it happen in under a month when others are saying 2 YEARS!
Old 01-31-2013, 1:39 PM
Banned

When you are waiting more than a month for shipment because they are selling a product they don't have, lets see how pleased you are with them. I am still waiting and it's been more than 30 days on an item that was available when I purchased.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:14 PM

waited a month for parts that were in stock and got i got parts that were misrepresented(buffers)
Old 02-12-2013, 5:18 PM

I waited a month and got what I ordered. So far I am happy with them. Just got my 16' upper today with a parts kit and pistol buffer tube. Nothing wrong with my order. Thanks PSA!

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." ---George Orwell on a BBC broadcast, April 4, 1942

"Fast is fine. Accuracy is final. You need to learn to shoot slow, real fast." ---Wyatt Earp
Old 02-13-2013, 2:25 PM

They have their pros and cons. I have put in about 20 orders from PSA in the last year and these are my thoughts (if anyone cares). Note that all of my orders were filled pre-panic.

PROS
Good to very good value (esp. if you work the sales)
good selection
Fair shipping prices

CONS
Customer Service ranges from just OK to poor
20-25% of my shipments had some kind of error (wrong part, qty, something missing, etc) - Check your package immediately
Difficult to get returns (don't buy a holster if you aren't sure it's the right size)

Most of my internet orders have been PSA or Cabela's and Cabela's CS is far superior but PSA absolutely has a place. I will definetly order from them again, but Awesome is not a word I would use to describe them.
(just my opinion from my experience of probably 20-30 orders)
Old 02-18-2013, 12:28 AM

Since Dec, weve been ordering multiple uppers to pair with bulk lowers we got in oct. Given as gifts to friends and family. Everything from ammo, to mags. All from PSA, CUSTOMER service has been fast and great. We are still having things come in from a few other places. Bcm uppers as well and extra bcg's.