Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:21 AM
Veteran Member

Arrow WTS WTT: Bersa Thunder 380 IWB holster, Crimson trace

Please read, so it saves you and me time:
1. Don't send me PM's beating around the bush asking tons of questions, pictures, details, meeting location, date and time, then drop a low ball price offer, this waste alot of my time and its rude, otherwise legitimate non-low ball buyers feel free send me questions or trade offers.
2. Please don't try to talk down the price by saying you have to ride the bus, pay your bills, feed your dog, drive from Norcal, pay child support or would starve if I don't drop the price, its irrelevant, and I wouldn't recommend a purchase when you're in such financial hardship, ammo isn't cheap.
3. Do your homework on general information of item, the market price, or where I'm located and price when it is already listed on the thread etc.
4. The price listed are research then price dropped to be cheaper than retail. (Example: if I sell a brand new gun it would be cheaper than retail+tax and dros) I try to provide reasonable deals, but I'm not desperate to sell the guns its just they need some loving otherwise they sit in a safe.
5. The best way to get a deal is a trade. This is the easiest way to negotiate as I value guns more than cash and you might have extra guns you can part with. A trade offer never hurts, worse I can say is "no thanks, sweet gun by the way"

Possible trade: guns chambered in .22lr, .22wmr, .17hmr, 9mm, .40 S&W, 7.62x54r, .308/7.62, 5.45x39mm. Particular guns "Ruger Deerfield/carbine 99/44 .44 mag, Ruger 77/44 or 77/22 WMR, Savage 10 FCP-K or savages with accutriggers. "

Ammo: Match .308 or 7.62x51mm / Match or non-steel core 7.62x54R / .40 S&W / .22LR / .22 WMR /
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shipping: USPS priority 2-3 days $6-$8, or FTF local or cover my gas cost
Payment: discreet paypal, US postal money order or cash FTF.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Up for Sale:
Crimson Trace laser retails $279, going for $198 Condition Like New, installed on pistol and took it off when pistol got traded, Battery like new, laser very bright. This grip has a on/off switch so when storage the laser pressure switch won't be accidentally activated and waste battery, and momentary on pressure switch on grip so when grasp the laser is activated.

IWB holster retails $75 each, going for $45 Like new, assembled and never wore it or used. Only has marking on leather where pistol was holstered to test fit. The retention pressure can be adjusted.

The pistol and magazines are sold in the picture