Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2013, 3:52 PM
CGSSA President
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
Exclamation Official CALGUNS Email Action List join here

If you are ready to fight back and take charge of your Freedoms,

CALGUNS Sign Up List - >Click On Me < Fight Back

Our Freedoms are under attack and we need to fight, Join Now and Fight Back!

Everyone Must Get In This Fight Today or Tomorrow
our right to own and bear arms, lawfully express, promote and pursue our common interest in the use of those arms in lawful purpose, will be gone. On We fight for our today and our tomorrow for our children and theirs, We fight for our posterity.

We need an Email Action List!

Join the Official CALGUNS/CGSSA Email Action List, the list will be used to notify you when an Action is needed. The action maybe emails to a Council Person or Calls to Yee’s office or a combination of fax, email and calls to an Assembly Committee. You will be asked to take action and spread the word to others and get your friends, local range, or gun shop, clubs or other associations and ask them to get involved; all links, information and other details will be provided. This is all the list will be used for, I will maintain the list myself to safe guard your privacy.
Warmest Regards

Jacob Rascon, (aka) Pennys Dad
President of CGSSA
CALGUNS Shooting Sports Association.

Something to be Thankful for: “To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.”

Last edited by pennys dad; 05-02-2014 at 1:04 PM..