Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 01-10-2013, 11:25 AM

Default Faith renewed! Awesome job guys!

After having a terrible experience this entire week with all the price gouging, out of stock issues, bad service. I decided to stop by Riflegear to see if I could find some of the things I was looking for and found everything I needed. Not only that, they had ammo in stock at their everyday low prices! American Eagle .308 for 14.99 a box? Turners had their best sale for 13.98 when they were in stock. Federal 12ga 00 buckshot for 3.99 a box? Everywhere I look it's 5.00 and over. Needless to say the customer service was above par, finding what I was looking for was awesome and to see a small business not jumping on the price gouging bandwagon was just the ticket to renew my faith in local gun shops.
Old 01-10-2013, 5:56 PM

Default RG IS DA BEst!!

That is why I only go there, they treat you right!!
Old 01-10-2013, 6:11 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

i bought an Aggressor Lower for $150.. a bit more than they were, but considering they could sell them or $300+ on GunBroker it's nice that they are taking care of thier customers.

I was a bit discouraged after going to Ammo Brothers and seeing $300 NF poly lower kits, $400 billet lowers, and $1800 Stag rifles.

But, Riflegear was WIPED OUT.. they one ONE (Kriss Vectory) semi-auto centerfire rifle for sale.. some nice evil-looking .22 rifles, a Saiga and a couple other shottys and some bolt guns. They also had some pistols.. place looked like it had been looted.. yet it was still crowded! lol

Great LGS and it's always my first choice to go to (with OC Armory being a very close second)

RG is a real class act. And yea, I noticed that the ammo prices were NOT jacked up.
"Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Theodore Roosevelt

Member: Patron member NRA, lifetime member SAF, CRPA, Guardian Front Sight
Old 01-10-2013, 8:10 PM

So what were you looking for that they had besides ammo?
Old 01-10-2013, 9:00 PM

Some pistols went up...

I should of gotten down there last week for what I wanted, oh, well, you snooze, you know the rest. I waited and it was out of stock, it's back in stock, but for $70 more...

Before mods, and other goodies...
Old 01-10-2013, 9:10 PM

BCM charging handle (medium), bunch of Magpul furniture, Castle nut wrench, Geissele SSA-E, Harris bipod, and I even found a DPMS LPK.
Old 01-10-2013, 9:17 PM

Nice, but makes me think they are keeping a lot more than just Riflegear lowers off their site. I think they listed all that on their site as in stock except the LPK.
Old 01-10-2013, 9:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbully View Post
Nice, but makes me think they are keeping a lot more than just Riflegear lowers off their site. I think they listed all that on their site as in stock except the LPK.
This /\ /\
Went in looking for the bcm charging handle on the 7th and was told out of stock. Got on the email list while i was standing in the store and got no notification.
Sucks, going to have to make a few wasted trips down there to actually find what your looking for eventually.