Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > Ventura Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2013, 7:07 AM
Veteran Member

Default Booth @ Ventura Gun Show (CANCELLED)

Update 1-25-2013!

The CalGuns booth at the Crossroads of the West gun show in Ventura on February 9th & 10th, is hereby CANCELLED due to lack of volunteers & resources.

Watch the forum for future attempts at this endeavor by the Ventura County chapter of CalGuns.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention Volunteers: Please send me a PM, but more importantly, please visit this link 1st!... You can also contact RedMonkey.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=676567

C3 Ventura County will be spearheading the attempt to get a Calguns booth up and running at the Crossroads of the West Gun Show, at the Ventura Fairgrounds on February 9th and 10th (Saturday 9am-5pm & Sunday 9am-4pm).

We are looking for an as of yet unknown number of volunteers who may be needed to attend the show and assist us with the operation of the Calguns booth.

If you are available on the 9th and/or 10th of February, and up to the task of assisting us, please send me a PM and watch this thread for important updates.

I lack intel at the moment, but I will post more general information and the specific details once I have them.

Last edited by TacticalPlinker; 01-25-2013 at 1:29 AM..