Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2013, 12:38 PM

Default PSA Customer Service ultimately resolved the problem.

Received a package today from PSA, it did not contain what the packing slip listed. I had ordered on 12/17/12 the following:1 - MOE lower kit, 2 - 30rd Pmags in OD Green, and 1 - 20rd Pmag. The package contained the MOE lower kit only.

I had spoke to PSA customer service on 12/27/12 who assured me that I would receive my entire order. They said they were backed up and it took some time to assemble the lower kits. 23 days after the order was placed the order was shipped.

I called customer service again today (about 30 times before I got through) they apologized and agreed to refund the money. I asked for some sort of recompense for being mislead, nothing big (maybe a 20% off coupon) they said NO.

Had they just told me the Pmags were not available on the 27th I could have ordered them at a premium elsewhere. Now they are near impossible to find even at $50 a pop.

*Received a response after placing a BBB complaint, details below...

** I received my original order and have notified the BBB that my complaint was resolved.

Last edited by keithmad; 01-17-2013 at 1:52 PM.. Reason: Circustances changed as listed in the thread
Old 01-09-2013, 12:44 PM

Nice first post!
Old 01-09-2013, 1:58 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithmad View Post
Now they are near impossible to find even at $50 a pop.
I see them ALL OVER the place for $35-$50. They are impossible to find at or near MSRP, however. That, an NO ONE knew that PMAGs were going to just disappear from the supply chain due to the crazy panic.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:36 AM

After doing some quick searches on Gun Broker and Ebay, you can tell that the aftermarket sellers' supplies are dwindling. Can you point me where they are selling them for $35 please.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:30 AM

I had filed a complaint with the BBB concerning my dealings with PSA and the problems I listed above. I received a call from customer service apologizing for the confusion and the agent told me that the magazines I had ordered were available for me If I still wanted them. I said yes and she said she would ship them out with a tracking number by Monday.

Since the agent specifically mentioned the BBB complaint I would say that it was a good way to get somebody's attention over there. I will update this thread when I receive the mags.
Old 01-11-2013, 2:21 PM

Quote:
I had filed a complaint with the BBB concerning my dealings with PSA and the problems I listed above. I received a call from customer service apologizing for the confusion and the agent told me that the magazines I had ordered were available for me If I still wanted them. I said yes and she said she would ship them out with a tracking number by Monday.

Since the agent specifically mentioned the BBB complaint I would say that it was a good way to get somebody's attention over there. I will update this thread when I receive the mags.
So they refunded your money, or at least offered to, and you still decided to file a complaint with the BBB?? Classy move, bud, real classy!
Old 01-15-2013, 9:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNOS67 View Post
So they refunded your money, or at least offered to, and you still decided to file a complaint with the BBB?? Classy move, bud, real classy!
Guess what, BUD, one day after I filed the complaint PSA called me and told me they had screwed up and now had found the mags I had ordered. They are being sent to me now.

I will retract the complaint when I receive the mags that I was told were set aside for me.

In addition, no, I do not live in California, I guess that must make me a loser like kenshinoro2007 said, but in the end, PSA apologized to me.

Last edited by keithmad; 01-15-2013 at 9:37 AM..
Old 01-13-2013, 4:13 PM
Veteran Member

Loser

If you don't like the price of something I am selling please feel free to move along... The market, not you, will determine what it's worth. Thanks!
Old 01-13-2013, 5:34 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
. I had ordered on 12/17/12 the following:1 - MOE lower kit, 2 - 30rd Pmags in OD Green, and 1 - 20rd Pmag.
Are you in California?

One rifle, one planet - Holland's 375

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/Fjold/member8325.png

Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF
Old 01-13-2013, 11:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
After doing some quick searches on Gun Broker and Ebay, you can tell that the aftermarket sellers' supplies are dwindling. Can you point me where they are selling them for $35 please.
They go dang quick at $35, but they are there: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/f...splay.php?f=93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjold View Post
Are you in California?
Why does that matter? PSA breaks AR and AK mags down into rebuild kits automatically...
Old 01-15-2013, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Guess what, BUD, one day after I filed the complaint PSA called me and told me they had screwed up and now had found the mags I had ordered. They are being sent to me now.

I will retract the complaint when I receive the mags that I was told were set aside for me.

In addition, no, I do not live in California, I guess that must make me a loser like kenshinoro2007 said, but in the end, PSA apologized to me.
Still a chump move, but that's one man's opinion. Don't even live in the state, but felt the need to sign-up here, just to whine about PSA? Hmmmm....
Old 01-15-2013, 2:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNOS67 View Post
Still a chump move, but that's one man's opinion. Don't even live in the state, but felt the need to sign-up here, just to whine about PSA? Hmmmm....
I did not see the article in the forum rules that said you had to be a California resident to be a member of this forum, my bad I guess...

I signed up because there are several threads here concerning PSA and their customer service. Definitely more here than the other forums I searched on and the info contained has been helpful.

NoNOS67, you mentioned the word "classy" in a previous post, it is obvious from this thread that many here are anything but "classy". Notice, that I did not need to use words like chump, whine, and loser; you fellas illustrated your immaturity all by yourselves.
Old 01-15-2013, 3:26 PM

Quote:
I did not see the article in the forum rules that said you had to be a California resident to be a member of this forum, my bad I guess...
Nobody ever said you did. Your conduct speaks for itself, but if it makes you feel better to point a finger at me, so be it.