Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Palmetto State Armory
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2012, 2:50 PM

Exclamation Customer Complaints Post Here <-------

I ordered a Weaver Kaspa 2.5-10x50mm (blowout sale) on PSA with a 10% discount two weeks ago. The mount DID NOT come with the scope and the invoice in the package did not indicate that a discount was applied.

I called and left a voicemail. I emailed them. NO RESPONSE. I finally got in touch with someone over the phone last week and he said he will take care of it.

Today..the mount still have not been sent. What the FCK!!! I called and left a voicemail again.

I just want to return the scope but I have to pay for shipping and be charged with 10% restocking fee
Old 10-26-2012, 4:04 PM

I have a similar problem with them too. I ordered 2 glock 15 Rd rebuild kits, 1 AK hi cap rebuild and a magpul sling. The order included 10% off on the glock mags and sling.

I get my confirmation email and In addition send them an email the following morning to confirm that the mag's will be sent as rebuilds. I get a email back saying "your good to go"

5-6 days later I get my package and No Glock Mag's. I call them and the guy said we will ship it to you in couple of days. I follow up again via email few days ago and they respond telling me they refunded the money for the mag's.

I contacted my bank and they confirmed, funds were credited back (2 days after I placed the order). I didn't get any emails saying that they will not be sending in the rebuilds.

Today morning I get an email saying that they DO NOT send Glock rebuild mag's. when I placed the order it said on they website, any hi cap mags to CA will be sent as a rebuild kit.

The right thing would of been to send me an email before shipping my item and letting me know about the problem. Instead they took the sneaky way to avoid me canceling my total order. Now I have to pay for shipping again to order my mag's through another company. I'm also upset about how the whole thing was and is still being handled.
Old 10-31-2012, 4:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKings22 View Post
I have a similar problem with them too. I ordered 2 glock 15 Rd rebuild kits, 1 AK hi cap rebuild and a magpul sling. The order included 10% off on the glock mags and sling.

I get my confirmation email and In addition send them an email the following morning to confirm that the mag's will be sent as rebuilds. I get a email back saying "your good to go"

5-6 days later I get my package and No Glock Mag's. I call them and the guy said we will ship it to you in couple of days. I follow up again via email few days ago and they respond telling me they refunded the money for the mag's.

I contacted my bank and they confirmed, funds were credited back (2 days after I placed the order). I didn't get any emails saying that they will not be sending in the rebuilds.

Today morning I get an email saying that they DO NOT send Glock rebuild mag's. when I placed the order it said on they website, any hi cap mags to CA will be sent as a rebuild kit.

The right thing would of been to send me an email before shipping my item and letting me know about the problem. Instead they took the sneaky way to avoid me canceling my total order. Now I have to pay for shipping again to order my mag's through another company. I'm also upset about how the whole thing was and is still being handled.
PSA only offering high capacity AR-15 / AK magazines as rebuild kits.
Old 10-26-2012, 5:33 PM

i know it's kind of hard to follow but bare with me i'm posting on rage.[BD]

you guys are saints and it's my fault im not happy with a rusted out upper.

i guess i should pay for shipping because you sent me a rusted out POS. i paid for a new upper. i should have recieved a new upper. i gave you guys a chance to exchange it as you agreed to in your PMs and you send me back the same rusted out POS stating it's not rust and you cleaned it out in 2 minutes. you have not offered to refund my money as i have asked now more than once and you stated you have in your edit below from another post.

please send me a prepaid label and i will be happy to send it back for a refund. i'm not going to pay money to be defrauded.

after 2 attempts it's obvious you have no intention of fixing your mistakes. again please send me a ups label and refund my money.

10/26
"Edit by PSA: Wow, just Wow. Thank you for your input. We paid shipping for you to send us back the upper, and then shipped it back to you on our dime. It was inspected when it arrived, found to have packing oil in the extension and barrel, which took less than two minutes to wipe clean, and it was standing tall when it left. We have offered to refund you the full purchase price of the upper if you send it back.

I don't know what else we can do to make you happy, so we will leave it there."

10/4
"If your upper is found to be defective it will be replaced. It should not take more than a day once it gets here to inspect send out your replacement."

10/18
"All it needs is final inspection from the head of the rifle division which will not take long at all."

i have worked on the pipe side of the oil refinery biz for years. i know rust when i see it and even though i'm no photog the pics show it as well.

you cleaned nothing out. there are large spots of rust. even if it was "packing oil" and it is not you lied about cleaning it out anyway.
here you can see where they tried to remove the rust.

here is when i first got it.

here are a couple more pics of the rust PSA said they cleaned out. they say it's packing oil and not rust and they also have already cleaned it out so it's not really there.[!]

please send me a ups label and refund my money.

here are links to the back story
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_301/2...r_issues_.html

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_301/2...attention.html
Old 11-01-2012, 3:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$ View Post
i know it's kind of hard to follow but bare with me i'm posting on rage.[BD]

you guys are saints and it's my fault im not happy with a rusted out upper.

i guess i should pay for shipping because you sent me a rusted out POS. i paid for a new upper. i should have recieved a new upper. i gave you guys a chance to exchange it as you agreed to in your PMs and you send me back the same rusted out POS stating it's not rust and you cleaned it out in 2 minutes. you have not offered to refund my money as i have asked now more than once and you stated you have in your edit below from another post.

please send me a prepaid label and i will be happy to send it back for a refund. i'm not going to pay money to be defrauded.

after 2 attempts it's obvious you have no intention of fixing your mistakes. again please send me a ups label and refund my money.

10/26
"Edit by PSA: Wow, just Wow. Thank you for your input. We paid shipping for you to send us back the upper, and then shipped it back to you on our dime. It was inspected when it arrived, found to have packing oil in the extension and barrel, which took less than two minutes to wipe clean, and it was standing tall when it left. We have offered to refund you the full purchase price of the upper if you send it back.

I don't know what else we can do to make you happy, so we will leave it there."

10/4
"If your upper is found to be defective it will be replaced. It should not take more than a day once it gets here to inspect send out your replacement."

10/18
"All it needs is final inspection from the head of the rifle division which will not take long at all."

i have worked on the pipe side of the oil refinery biz for years. i know rust when i see it and even though i'm no photog the pics show it as well.

you cleaned nothing out. there are large spots of rust. even if it was "packing oil" and it is not you lied about cleaning it out anyway.
here you can see where they tried to remove the rust.

here is when i first got it.

here are a couple more pics of the rust PSA said they cleaned out. they say it's packing oil and not rust and they also have already cleaned it out so it's not really there.[!]

here are links to the back story
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_301/2...r_issues_.html

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_301/2...attention.html
Wow, that is Bogus.
Old 10-26-2012, 5:38 PM

Wow PSA is getting hit hard lately.... I guess the truth always comes out! Slowly they are losing lots of customers
Old 10-29-2012, 5:55 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Jake, I responded to your PM.

There was nothing wrong with the other guy's upper, and we even offered to refund him his money. There isn't anything else to be said about it.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted By glklvr:
So basically PSA offered a full refund but the OP decided to sell it?

That is about the size of it. We were somewhat skeptical of the heavy rust claim as this was a hammer forged barrel and FN is known to use a heavy, reddish colored packing oil that is often in the extension, so this one was inspected by management when it came in and before it left. It was spotless when it left. I do not know what happened, perhaps as some suggested, the trip to OP was a humid one. Either way, there was nothing wrong with the upper.

However, we offered to give the OP a full refund for his upper, and in response he broke off communication to us and tried to thread jack in several places on AR15.com about his "rusted out" upper. Our answer, that OP posted above, was in response to his "rage" postings after we agreed to give him a full refund of his purchase price.
Web Sales: 803.788.9095
socialmedia.info@palmettostatearmory.com
Old 10-29-2012, 7:06 AM

Exclamation

Finally got in touch with Adam (customer service rep) at PSA. I was on the phone for 40 minutes!!! Only having a conversation for 10 minutes...I was put on hold three times (everytime I asked a question), each time I had to wait at least 10 minutes.

He said I must pay the shipping on my own dime and be charged a restocking fee after this mess

I asked for the the general manager's name and contact information (email and phone) and he won't give it to me.

He asked me to provide my contact info and expect them to get back to me...even though when I first complained to them, I called and left a voicemail telling them to call me back and I never got a call back...

PSA has good deals from time to time but it's not worth it if it's going to be a hassle dealing with them
Old 10-31-2012, 12:02 AM

I still havent gotten a call back from their "manager" after providing my contact information.....

FCKING CROOKS!!!!
Old 10-31-2012, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0351USMC View Post
PSA only offering high capacity AR-15 / AK magazines as rebuild kits.
I contacted them with my order number by email and called them to confirm what I had ordered and if it was fine, they said "your good to go". I'm not complaining about their policy's or quality of their products. Yes I admit, It was my fault that I missed the fine print that they only ship AR/AK hi cap magazines to CA. What I'm disappointed at is the way it was handled and being told what they think I want to hear only to rush me off the phone and when I called them to inform them that I was missing the glock rebuilds, they confirmed my address and said "we will get that out to you in the next 2 days" (again probably to rush me off the phone). 2 days later I call to confirm if its shipped, that is when they said you got a refund. They lack customer service and they made that clear. Hopefully they take this negative review and focus a little on improving their CS department.