View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 2:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmCollector View Post
For December I am giving away one each of the following:

1. NM Collector Software on a Custom USB Flash Drive ($49.95 value)
2. Federal C&R License Fee ($30.00 value)
3. One year NRA Membership ($25.00 value)

Just reply to this post to enter the contest. Winners will be announced in this forum on Christmas day. Please read important contest details below.

NM Collector Software is written by collectors for collectors. With bound book formatted reports it is excellent for collectors of C&R firearms. Please follow this NM Collector Software link to learn more about it.

A Federal C&R license allows you to purchase certain firearms directly from distributors and have them delivered to your door. The cost of a three year license is $30.00. Please see this C&R List link for more information. Winners of this prize will receive $30.00 to apply towards a C&R license!

We all know what an NRA membership is. If you are the winner of the NRA one year membership, this particular offer can only be redeemed through my special "Join the NRA" recruiter link on this page. This link provides discounted NRA memberships through my official recruiter relationship with the NRA. If you are the winner of this contest you must purchase your membership through this page. NRA will notify me of your purchase. When notified of the purchase I will refund the discounted purchase price of $25.00.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Clay Pryor
nmCollector.net LLC
www.nmcollector.net
I'm in, thank you sir for your generosity.