View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 3:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantar2 View Post
The real question is there a problem with your current rig your trying to solve, or are you just someone who wants to try everything under the sun. And if it's the later what are your test criteria and have you started a YouTube channel?

Trying to solve a problem, I am willing to engage in that discussion. Trying everything for the fun of doing it, I only remind you that make sure it works before going out. The holster is a lynch pin in surviving real world encounters. Violent and sudden, unexpected, it had better retain the weapon in a fight or evasion, and present the weapon when you decide it needs to be deployed. All the cool gadgets and bling are at that point meaningless. Chrome on an engine looks cool, and accomplishes nothing.

Price is largely irrelevant to performance, and what works for one gun, body type or clothing style may not work well for another. Looks like you have a very competent solution, thus the initial question what is the problem with what you have that your trying to solve.

By the way pushing the grip in towards the body may help with concealment, it may harm a rapid deployment if you are seated or kneeling especially if you wear a undershirt that can inadvertently be grabbed at the same time. Body type will impact that.

No real issue aside from the grip sticking out a bit more than I would prefer on the CYA holster with the shield and no magazine carrier at the moment. I really like the sidecar setup for the glock, it took a bit of getting used to and adjusting at first but now its dialed in well. Aside from a little bit of gut pushing on it the concealment is really good so the goal is to drop a few pounds.

It would be nice to have different carry options but I believe changing it up too much or too often isnt a great idea.