View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 12:38 PM
ccmc ccmc is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,797
iTrader: 0 / 0%

Can't argue with your logic. AZ, FL. UT can be done by mail. NV and OR in person only, also for renewals. Worth noting the number of OR counties that accept applications from nonresidents is shrinking, and most of those that do require a county specific statement from the applicant.
Reply With Quote