View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 2:20 PM

Thanks for the help! Got a new scope for the 22-250 (Weaver Kaspa 4-16x44) and grouped nickel sized shots at 100yds on low power with a slight crossing headwind (I think thats pretty good, but I think I can do better LOL) and Rem. 55gr. pointed soft-point rounds off a rest.

Now, for the coyotes...I know nobody's going to give up their honey hole, but over the last several (5 weekends or so) I've been traveling up to Hesperia and hiking/hunting some of Honda Valley. The area from Los Flores Rd, the aqueduct, and 2mi. east of the aqueduct and have only seen one coyote. There's been plenty of Jack Rabbit, but Ive heard of a few other spots that may bring more luck. Any Ideas? Got any info you don't want out on the board can you PM me? Looking for a specific general area, not just a town or city sized area to look around in. Some thing like, "5 miles east and 3 miles north of Adelanto" is where I should start looking or something like that. I can go from there. But anyways, I'd like to PM a few people back and forth to cut down a little trial and errors, especially since I'm on a budget.

Most any help will be appreciated. Thank you!