View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd2000 View Post
Hey there! I've recently taken an interest in coming out soon, but before I do I want to ask a couple questions. First off, I understand that you run a town round division. Does this division allow for an optic on the rifle? Also, I've come to notice most who participate use belt rigs nearly exclusively. I'm not keen on keeping a lot on my belt and thought about using a vest to carry magazines for rifle stages. Aside from the sake of comfort, I'm limited to ten round magazines. So in order to compete with those using a single 30 round pre-ban, I'd have to carry three magazines. Would running the vest get me laughed off the course, or would it be perceived as "run what you bring?"

Thanks for helping the FNG!
A vest will work fine, if that's what you're used to running. You'll need enough mags to finish a 30-40 round rifle stage, at most. Cali Class (10-round) competes in their own Division so you're not up against the other dudes running 30 rounders. You can run an optic, if you like, since there aren't enough Cali Class shooters to divide them into Irons and Optics.