View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 5:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisfong View Post
Next time you get a traffic ticket, feel free to ignore those words on the paper. Same with your credit card bill. Or that notice that your DL expired. Or the words printed on your rental agreement. Or the ones on your mortgage.

You talk tough for an anarchist. Let's see you do something about it, tough guy.
A traffic ticket must be paid. I signed a contract to comply with that. Never did I sign a contract to give up my 2nd Amendment rights. Same with a credit card bill, an expired license, and rental agreement. Those all have contracts, signed by me.

Also, I am not an anarchist. Didn't know believing in the Constitution (rule of law) made me an anarchist. And I do something about it every single day. My rights will not be infringed unless I allow them to be. Save the tough guy talk for someone else.