Thread: Angels
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 3:24 PM
I need a LIFE!!

When I was 36 and my first son was just born, I was having upper-right quadrant pain. I went to the doc and had a sonogram. He calls me at work and tells me some "things" are in my liver and wants a cat scan. If you have liver cancer in this country, you're done for usually. Stress city. It was all I could do not to cry looking at my new son. He'd never know me.

I went for the cat scan. Didn't hear anything for two weeks. Two weeks! Tell me something, geez!

While sitting in my chair, feeling pretty bad, I felt a presence just above me on the ceiling. I couldn't see it, but it felt like a circular area there. I felt a peace I've never felt before, but it seemed to be emanating from that area. I felt a voice tell me in my mind, I would be okay. It wasn't audible, it was felt. And then the area slowly dissipated. About an hour or so for the circle to go away.

My mom knew my issue, so I called her. I told her what happened. She was quiet and asked me how long ago it was. I told her about 20 minutes. She told me the same thing just happened to her, about 20 minutes ago. We compared notes and our experiences were exactly the same.

And it ended up being hemangiomas and gastritis.