Thread: Where is OC?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 2:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegs View Post
Why would you not go there? I had a lesson there, facilities were minimal but not bad.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
I go to Triple-B off of the 605 and the 60 if remember correctly. I have family that live off the 605 and there are several gun shops and restaurants along the way that I frequently stop at after shooting clays.

I actually used to practice at SC Village quite frequently and I stopped one day at Rauhauges and I don't think it was intentional but I didn't really get a warm welcome...it was everyone hanging out and I couldn't tell who was working because no-one asked me if they could help me so I left and never went back.

At Triple-B everyone is friendly and they pay attention to business. The one instructor I did deal with was great.

From The Codex Kalachnikova: "He who would have you surrender your arms does so because he wishes to do something you could prevent by their usage."

Why is the idea of an unarmed elementary school principal lunging at an armed shooter and dying in the process heroic... but the idea of that same principal armed and stopping the armed shooter with her own gun... crazy? –from screen name “Voiceofreason”