Thread: Yolo
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 8:40 PM
basalt basalt is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Woodland
Posts: 160
iTrader: 3 / 100%

Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
In terms of the Initiative, yes.
I should have been more clear. In October or so I asked if I should apply for my permit in Yolo or wait. It was suggested in this forum I wait. Should I still wait or has that recommendation changed? Are we at a point now where denied applications will do the cause good?

Reply With Quote