View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 6:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sltgunner View Post
I have one of these and it works okay with my G19 or XD9sc. I'm small framed, 5'3" ish and 135-140#, so I definitely have to dress around the holster with an upsized shirt with snap buttons. I'm in the hunt for a *flatter* gun for this setup to make it more comfortable, maybe a micro 1911 or some other flat/single stack handgun.

Practicing a draw with this setup, I'm around 3 to 5 seconds onto a target. As always, it's a comprimise. I use this setup when I absolutely cannot belt carry. Also be aware that all cross draw caveats apply to this setup.

Hope this helps.
I got one for Christmas and been waiting to put my micro on my permit so i can try it out.....another poster brought up a good point about long term sitting and this would seem to be useful in that situation
Most of the further discussion beyond the clear concise answer is usually people just trying to convince others that the Penal Code/Case Law doesn't really apply because their uncle's friend's cousin's son-in-law works as a gardener for a retired judge from another state who might or might not have said he doesn't think it applies to a certain case that has absolutely nothing to do with the question the OP asked.